To C4💣 or not to C4💣? That is the question...

ForumsGeneral Discussion › To C4💣 or not to C4💣? That is the question...
  • Tech™ ︻┳テ=一 ®

We had a similar thing with HH on TW, the damn things just got so expensive. Currently, C4 seems to do massive damage, which will of course mean spending £$£$. Will there be a veto? Discuss...

• ℱüℕ6754

↜ཇ۷༏།₆⁶₆བཫཇས✞ wrote:

We had a similar thing with HH on TW, the damn things just got so expensive. Currently, C4 seems to do massive damage, which will of course mean spending £$£$. Will there be a veto? Discuss...

Should become more rare but not nerfed

• noahdaninja

Like on TW there is no reason to spend your money to play well and compete w/ the best. C4/car bombs are and will continue to be fair game in both games.

• ProtectiveDaddy

The idea of us using c4 is to force those spenders to spend more if they wish to maintain their kudos, as you say they will have to spend £$£¥, one of the best parts of this game is the c4, even for the big boys....once they look to fight another big boy they will use their c4 strategically and it will be a huge part of their battles.
    Now with Nick knowing how the c4 will be used and how much it will generate from the spenders due to the use of c4 I don't think it will get altered.

• ProtectiveDaddy

There has to be a way of fighting back that was lacking in tw, I clocked it straight away, as have a few others, it is going to be a pain when used correctly but that's the fun of it.

• ProtectiveDaddy

What I have noticed though is people don't know how to use it effectively yet.

• тʊʀғᵃ

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

What I have noticed though is people don't know how to use it effectively yet.

I wonder how effective it'd be if I used it on you 😏😜

• ProtectiveDaddy

I've been hammered 6 times matey, complete levelling, but people have had to use 3 sometimes 4 c4 on one base to level it, I use one per base and get 100% efficiently. So do a few other, there's a method to use for maximum impact.

• MΛ͒VΞЯICK

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

I've been hammered 6 times matey, complete levelling, but people have had to use 3 sometimes 4 c4 on one base to level it, I use one per base and get 100% efficiently. So do a few other, there's a method to use for maximum impact.

I agree some guy just wanted to try them on me for fun and I lost 22 Distribution centers with just a few C4. They are just too strong and there should be a limit. I have over 60 on hands already. With that many I could ruin the game for anyone.

• ProtectiveDaddy

With those 60 mav you'd target bases with agents, defence upgrades.......the stuff that's harder to get, now that really would hurt some bodies game. The smaller the base the more valuable it is remember......works opposite in this game to tw.

• ProtectiveDaddy

Anyone want a quick guide on how best to use c4 if you've not Sussed it yet, message me.

• noir

they seem strong now, in half a year to a year they are exactly right. because you will have enough loot and turflimit so it wont matter. it will be the same as carbombing your loot or vipers in tw. it wont do a dent. now it hurts because you only play the game for a few days.

• ProtectiveDaddy

That's unless they're used now to peg people back, early in game no real battles have started raging, it'll be I the resting when it does, old rivalries from tw are yet to go to war, when they do c4 will be used a lot.

• Don Taylor

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

Stop being a berk = stop getting levelled.

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

Exactly.... Most people have under 100 turf so c4's are going to be effective....
    Once you have 500+ turf, c4 will become irrelevant.

• ᎠᎡᎪᏦᏋ

%(asd_24)% wrote:

they seem strong now, in half a year to a year they are exactly right. because you will have enough loot and turflimit so it wont matter. it will be the same as carbombing your loot or vipers in tw. it wont do a dent. now it hurts because you only play the game for a few days.

That is a good point. But like Mav said he already has 60 and the game has been out for like 4 days. Imagine how much he'll have in a month or even a year.😣

• ❚☬❚Ἀχιλλεύς❚☬❚

Way too strong, I've been to 5,000 inf twice then knocked down t o 1,500. I have 164 on hand at the moment.

• noir

MAŦ ƷX YΘ wrote:

%(asd_24)% wrote:

That is a good point. But like Mav said he already has 60 and the game has been out for like 4 days. Imagine how much he'll have in a month or even a year.😣

maverick did a few refills on stam. he got 22 distribution centers bombed already. i have not looted 1 center yet..... also in a few months you prolly get the loot back by capping your neighbours.

Reply to this topic