I love fat women

ForumsGeneral Discussion › I love fat women
  • Lucozade

I do I just do

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Thank you for decreasing the competition for the rest of us.😀

• Dunlap2041

MayerRobFord wrote:

Don't have sex with cows. They will think its ok to be fat and they will teach their kids it's ok.

STOP CHILDHOOD OBESITY! PUNCH A FAT CHICK!

And EastCoastKing's mule is still not funny.

• MayerRobFord

Dunlap2041 wrote:

MayerRobFord wrote:

Don't have sex with cows. They will think its ok to be fat and they will teach their kids it's ok.

And Dunlap of still butt thirst

• Dunlap2041

MayerRobFord wrote:

Dunlap2041 wrote:

MayerRobFord wrote:

And Dunlap of still butt thirst

I don't even know what that means.

• MayerRobFord

The thirst is strong with this one

• MayerRobFord

Let the thirst flow through you

• Dunlap2041

MayerRobFord wrote:

I love how you are trying to insult me when you the dumb fuck whose name is MayerRobFord. You are so stupid you spelled mayor with an e.

• MayerRobFord

Dunlap2041 wrote:

MayerRobFord wrote:

I love how you are trying to insult me when you the dumb fuck whose name is MayerRobFord. You are so stupid you spelled mayor with an e.

Thirstttttt

• MayerRobFord

Dunlap2041 wrote:

MayerRobFord wrote:

You are*

• Dunlap2041

MayerRobFord wrote:

Dunlap2041 wrote:

MayerRobFord wrote:

I love how you are trying to insult me when you, the dumb fuck, whose name is MayerRobFord. You are so stupid you spelled mayor with an e.

You are*

Stop trying to correct me, you can't even do that right.

• MayerRobFord

You just added the coma ahaha

• MayerRobFord

Even with the coma it doesn't sound like something anyone would ever say. You went from an improperly written sentence to typing in a way no one speaks

• Dunlap2041

I am suprised you could recognize that. I bet you 10 bucks you don't even know what it's called.

• MayerRobFord

Is it true that you have a 4 inch penis that's 3 fourths bell head?

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

MayerRobFord wrote:

I would like to officially offer you my golden nuts for your enjoyment. You can lick/suck/touch maybe that will be enough to fill the dripping rotting vagina that is your soul

Dude just shut up, your immaturity is so fucking annoying.

• MayerRobFord

How bout you suck my balls mr garrison?

• MayerRobFord

This dude clearly has thirst for GSB nut sack don't jump up my ass for merely being amused by it

• 💢RedRover💢

Old man Dunlap is at it again

• ███ฺ███ฺ███ฺ███

I am quite different: I love thin women with long, soft hair who are good at physics and math. Discussing electromagneticism while stroking her hair down her back, feeling her spine is quite enjoyable.

• Gii

███ฺ███ฺ███ฺ███ wrote:

I am quite different: I love thin women with long, soft hair who are good at physics and math. Discussing electromagneticism while stroking her hair down her back, feeling her spine is quite enjoyable.

It's electromagnetism, not electromagneticism.
    Do YOU know physics?

• Kinnen

Gii wrote:

███ฺ███ฺ███ฺ███ wrote:

It's electromagnetism, not electromagneticism.Do YOU know physics?

He never said he knew physics. He just stated he enjoys stroking the girls hair as they discuss such things. What's wrong with talking about a subject you are not an expert on?

• Mike Hunt

MayerRobFord wrote:

Even with the coma it doesn't sound like something anyone would ever say. You went from an improperly written sentence to typing in a way no one speaks

It's COMMA. Jesus fucking Christ. A coma is what we all hope you slip into after you hit your head.

• EastCoastKing

༺☠Ꮹཞ༏ཀཀ☠༻ wrote:

MayerRobFord wrote:

It's COMMA. Jesus fucking Christ. A coma is what we all hope you slip into after you hit your head.

You can always tell this guys beating off when he flips out

• Picnic Thief

EastCoastKing wrote:

༺☠Ꮹཞ༏ཀཀ☠༻ wrote:

MayerRobFord wrote:

I beat off when Grimm flips out. Christ only knows what Grimm is doing!

• ....)&7(?

How can one possibly go off-topic when the topic is fat women?

🎵Fat bottomed girls, you make the rockin' world go 'round🎵

• Mike Hunt

💫۲०૭ા💫 wrote:

EastCoastKing wrote:

༺☠Ꮹཞ༏ཀཀ☠༻ wrote:

MayerRobFord wrote:

I beat off when Grimm flips out. Christ only knows what Grimm is doing!

Beating off of course.

• The Saw

There is entirely too much beating off happening in this thread about fat women. 🙈🙉

Reply to this topic