Calling all a holes,trolls and douches

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Calling all a holes,trolls and douches
  • EastCoastKing

My synd has been having good lolz c4ing maverick in newfoundland. If your part of a local synd somewhere that is wanting him smashed up well now is the time to strike. Or if your just bored with the game and want a more fun way to play you can work on knocking down this butt hurt dudes directors(he has alot of weak ones) gsb is always recruiting or you can smash on him yourself. Piss him off and have him attack until his pr is low then take his bases. Look for areas where he is hopping and stall his progress. Its a good time and the more the merrier. And the best part is he deserves it. You can do very calculated effective attacks or just sht on his bases. His home area is atlantic canada mainly novascotia so hit it up bbs

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Everything you said is very true and calculated, i mean your strategy is solid and you can easily pull it off. But the only question is, why would anyone be so bent on hurting someone? It isn't quite justified or moral in my curent opinion. Feel free to try and change my mind by explaining why it is moral and just to harm maverick, but until then I see no option but to leave the honest player alone.

• EastCoastKing

Hes a dick n started attacking me out of nowhere. He deleted the msgs he sent me from awhile ago when he was gonna take my bases jst for not agreeing with what he said about the whole super base issue. I didnt even just disagree with him directly he just wanted to try and scare me into what removig my post about what i thought about it? You expect bigger established players to be helpful and what not but not in his case. Big sook really.

• EastCoastKing

So were just having fun messing with him now

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Yeah, it's a good question as to why you are singling Mav out. There are a lot of other players in the game, both large and small, many of whom play the game the wrong way. Mav plays it the right way across the board. I understand and respect your decision if you choose not to explain singling him out, but it would be helpful to fully understand your perspective.

• EastCoastKing

Actually now that i check the convo the real reason he finally c4d me was i was expanding in newfoundland and he got his panties in a bunch. Maybe that mixed with me being a troll to alot of ppl lol but hes worse then me we just look for fights n if ppl want no part of it we piss off. Hes just a big sook

• EastCoastKing

I help anyone who needs it alot of players are off the ground thanks in part to my help. Ive been a agressor to alot of players but literally the vast majority deserved it. And when its just for shits they can say they dont want to and i stop. I always tell them that first too.

• MΛ͒VΞЯICK

EastCoastKing wrote:

Actually now that i check the convo the real reason he finally c4d me was i was expanding in newfoundland and he got his panties in a bunch. Maybe that mixed with me being a troll to alot of ppl lol but hes worse then me we just look for fights n if ppl want no part of it we piss off. Hes just a big sook

Say what? I'm trying to make sense of what your saying but I just can't. Can you translate to English please?

• EastCoastKing

★MΛVΞЯICK★ wrote:

EastCoastKing wrote:

Say what? I'm trying to make sense of what your saying but I just can't. Can you translate to English please?

😑

• EastCoastKing

Im not about to have a big stupid forum argument lol i guess i could share whats left of the msgs you sent me.... But nah

• EastCoastKing

Hit em up 💣🔫🔪🔨🍆

• 💢RedRover💢

Another fun goal for you and the kids is to take him down the leader board

• 💢RedRover💢

Kick back with a brewski and watch things go boomski

• HIPPIE🍁MAFIA

That Maverick guy can't be trusted!! The things he's done with maple syrup are unmentionable. Also, like a typical Canadian, he apologizes incessantly for no reason at all. I fully support your quest to destroy him.

• MΛ͒VΞЯICK

HIPPIE🍁MAFIA wrote:

That Maverick guy can't be trusted!! The things he's done with maple syrup are unmentionable. Also, like a typical Canadian, he apologizes incessantly for no reason at all. I fully support your quest to destroy him.

I'm so sorry did spilled maple syrup on your turd?

• SnoopWookie

💢RedRover💢 wrote:

Kick back with a brewski and watch things go boomski

Damn newfies do love your drinking and fighting. I went to George street one weekend I didnt know "Irish pub" meant fight club that serves alchohal

• SnoopWookie

"Nicest place in the world" they said "teenagers with fake ID's won't punch you they said..

• EastCoastKing

SnoopWookie wrote:

"Nicest place in the world" they said "teenagers with fake ID's won't punch you they said..

🍻

• The Algorithm

Mav being a jerk? Shocking...

• Sentinel

HIPPIE🍁MAFIA wrote:

Don't forget the excessive use of "Eh" in every sentence.😜

• Merrÿpranxter

EastCoastKing wrote:

Im not about to have a big stupid forum argument lol i guess i could share whats left of the msgs you sent me.... But nah

That must be why you made this thread. Just so you can avoid being a drama queen. 👍

• ★TЯΛVDOG★

EastCoastKing 1 day ago Quote
    I masterbate anyone who needs it alot of players go off on the ground thanks in part to my help. Ive been a aggressive masturebator to alot of players but literally the vast majority loved it. And when its just for money they can say they dont want to me stop. I always tell them I fist too.
    👆fixed it

• MayerRobFord

Lolol because mavs only friends in the world Talking shit means anything. Virgin brigade to the rescue

• MayerRobFord

The 2 cents squad with their long pubic hair and sweaty arm pits. I could pick shrooms from your belly buttons

• 💀THE CAPO💀

EastCoastKing wrote:

Hes a dick n started attacking me out of nowhere....

Maybe its because you spammed his pal chatroom with inappropriate content....

• EastCoastKing

💀THE CAPO💀 wrote:

EastCoastKing wrote:

Hes a dick n started attacking me out of nowhere....

Maybe its because you spammed his pal chatroom with inappropriate content....

That was after his man period began

• HIPPIE🍁MAFIA

MayerRobFord wrote:

The 2 cents squad with their long pubic hair and sweaty arm pits. I could pick shrooms from your belly buttons

I wish I had mushrooms in my belly button 🍄🍄👀💥👹✨🌀👾

• MΛ͒VΞЯICK

MayerRobFord wrote:

Lolol because mavs only friends in the world Talking shit means anything. Virgin brigade to the rescue

You're as clueless as your friend. My friends are being sarcastic and laughing at you guys.

• ★TЯΛVDOG★

★MΛVΞЯICK★ wrote:

MayerRobFord wrote:

You're as clueless as your friend. My friends are being sarcastic and laughing at you guys.

So they should change their syndicate name to " Band of Virgins"

• 🍁iamcanadian🍁

Bully's!!!

Reply to this topic