Has nick gave up on gs ???

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Has nick gave up on gs ???
  • ㄗعナع ナℌع ℐɑƙץع

Why is there still a happy Holiday message still there ??! Valentines day ??? Geez it been there since before Christmas .. Makes u think the devs done care ..

• Tea Sipper

Maybe he's keeping it there till after Easter.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Bam pot wrote:

Maybe he's keeping it there till after Easter.

Or leaving it up till next Christmas like I do with my Christmas tree because I'm too lazy to take it down.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

It still says Happy Holidays on the TW welcome page too.

• ㄗعナع ナℌع ℐɑƙץع

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

It still says Happy Holidays on the TW welcome page too.

I noticed think he's forgot about that to

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

Haha happy holidays is vague enough to last year round.

• Tea Sipper

Maybe he put it up and went on holiday and still not back.

• Geertsen

I have sent several messages to gs support lately but all with no response back. Could be that they have abandoned the app. I have a suspicion that at some point, after the app is abandoned, you'll be able rack up all the Tiberium you want, without actually paying for it!! That would be nice!!😈

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

stars wrote:

I have sent several messages to gs support lately but all with no response back. Could be that they have abandoned the app. I have a suspicion that at some point, after the app is abandoned, you'll be able rack up all the Tiberium you want, without actually paying for it!! That would be nice!!😈

If you hop you can do that already.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Uncle Bobby🐝 wrote:

stars wrote:

👆 exactly!

• SLiNKY

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

Uncle Bobby🐝 wrote:

stars wrote:

👆 exactly!

Hey. The man speaks the truth.

• Geertsen

NooYah wrote:

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

Uncle Bobby🐝 wrote:

stars wrote:

👆 exactly!

Hey. The man speaks the truth.

I know. I have recently racked up more than 2,000 Tiberium from hopping. Soon enough I will be getting a ton more once I reach California.!!😃

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

Uncle Bobby🐝 wrote:

stars wrote:

I spend zero money.

Reply to this topic