Where is the vehicle depots at?

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Where is the vehicle depots at?
  • Tea Sipper

I found some a few weeks ago but none since. Did Nick take them in holiday with him?

• Demacia

الله أكبر

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

Sorry. I've been stockpiling them.

• SLiNKY

They've been somewhat rare. But I have noticed something, rather off topic, but hey. I noticed VD caches always give me either 2 or 4 VD's. Never 1 or 3 or 5.

• Dunlap2041

I have 368 of those. I can't get rid of them fast enough.

• Geertsen

If you scan on tier 2 you will get more vehicle depots than when you scan on tier 3. That's just from my personal experience. As side note I have just recently gotten vehicle depots in boxes of 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5's I believe. So I think it's just the luck of the draw.

• SLiNKY

stars wrote:

If you scan on tier 2 you will get more vehicle depots than when you scan on tier 3. That's just from my personal experience. As side note I have just recently gotten vehicle depots in boxes of 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5's I believe. So I think it's just the luck of the draw.

There's actually people who scan Tier 3 to get VD's? O.o

• ZRAYGO

I never scan on tier 4

• Demacia

I have 324 I'd send you some if we were in the same syndicate

• TΛ͒T

If you use tier 5 that opens once you get to level 75 it gives you up to 15 vd's at a time

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

T/\T2 wrote:

If you use tier 5 that opens once you get to level 75 it gives you up to 15 vd's at a time

And you can get up to 100 tib every third scan.

• Gii

Uncle Bobby🐝 wrote:

T/\T2 wrote:

And you can get up to 100 tib every third scan.

Tier 5 scans also allow you to have a max scanning skill of 20,000, but only if you collect caches from tier 5

• RARE

I have about 400 lol

• ....)&7(?

RARE wrote:

I have about 400 lol

Could I borrow four of those? I seem to have run out.

• Gii

To my amazement, I just got 16 VDs in only about 100 stamina of scans just now!

• RARE

ᏚंंᏫँँँँᏞंं wrote:

RARE wrote:

I have about 400 lol

Could I borrow four of those? I seem to have run out.

Sure where u at il plant a base with four on and let you cap it haha ;)

• Squatf

T/\T2 wrote:

Oooh those tier 5 scans are legendary

• ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

I like tiertles.🐢👍

Reply to this topic