Nukes

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Nukes
  • McCougar

Does anyone else feel like C4 in this game is like Mutual Assured Destruction?
    You can't really go to war without taking casualties.

• DʘN̂BʘSS

It seems that the fear of C4 has stopped any fighting.
    Not that there are any fighters in this game anyway.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

DONBOSS💫NWS💫 wrote:

It seems that the fear of C4 has stopped any fighting.Not that there are any fighters in this game anyway.

No, there are warior hearted players, it's just they aren't stupid enough to fight. This is similar to the Cold War, both players won't fight each other since they know they'll both get killed by huge c4 reserves if they do, yet at the same time they scan more and more c4 building up their reserves. There is no way for anyone to fight someone with even one agent, since if they do they'll get hit with c4 from them and their allies. War in this game is a mutual destruction, and nobody is dumb enough to get destroyed. If you want to see players open up, you've gotta eliminate c4

• SLiNKY

Basically, what Qweeter said. The way I see it, say player A hates player B and wants to knock him out. Both player A and player B have a huge C4 reserve. (Say, 2,000+). Even though player A has the means and the motive to destroy player B, he won't do it, because player B can do the same thing to him.

• 💫Midgard💫

Maybe c4 should be assigned to a base ? If you hit our take the base you loose the c4 that way a fast strong hit partially eliminates it or maybe like nukes of old they have a range ?

• DʘN̂BʘSS

Maybe we could just ignore the C4 threat and just start capping where we can. Hopefully most players won't use their C4 anyway.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

💫Midgard💫 wrote:

Maybe c4 should be assigned to a base ? If you hit our take the base you loose the c4 that way a fast strong hit partially eliminates it or maybe like nukes of old they have a range ?

That's an interesting take. Basically make C4 an base upgrade type item.

• 💫Midgard💫

Exactly add slots for upgrade makes them valuable but also open for attack your own weapons could in theory be used against you

• Tea Sipper

I love C4. In this game you don't die. Bases can be rebuilt. I hit the number 1 player with over 100 C4 and someone else in his alliance flattened all my bases but I'll just go on collecting C4 and bombing him.

• DʘN̂BʘSS

That's the spirit

• Tea Sipper

T/\T2 wrote:

Bam pot wrote:

I love C4. In this game you don't die. Bases can be rebuilt. I hit the number 1 player with over 100 C4 and someone else in his alliance flattened all my bases but I'll just go on collecting C4 and bombing him.

You had 200 agents and only spread over a small area with 30,000 tib in the bank of course c4 doesn't scare you.

And as I said before, it's gonna be 3 or 4 updates till I use them and I'll still be throwing C4 around all I can bdfore and after that time.

• McCougar

So I was right all along. Awesome!

• Ⓖ☣ⓜⓐⓢⓣⓔⓡ

Bam pot wrote:

T/\T2 wrote:

Bam pot wrote:

You had 200 agents and only spread over a small area with 30,000 tib in the bank of course c4 doesn't scare you.

And as I said before, it's gonna be 3 or 4 updates till I use them and I'll still be throwing C4 around all I can bdfore and after that time.

Why 3-4 updates? Doesn't make sense, you'd have been best off not buying the tib in the first place and keeping the cash, 30k Tib will be spent in no time and you'll soon be wanting much much more in order to compete!

Reply to this topic