Quit crying

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Quit crying
  • HIPPIE🍁MAFIA

So on nearly a daily basis someone complains there is no fighting and blah blah blah cry cry cry...

So why not start a fight? There are multiple players I cap every day. I've assisted in the reset of one player already, and been involved in a short lived full scale war.

So if you don't have enough action, stop being a ladies private part and go get some

That is all

Sincerely

HIPPIE🍁MAFIA
    🍁🔥🚬👌😚💨💨💨💨💨

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Haha, yeah. People complain about getting attacked, then they complain about no fighting. I believe the problem is because you can't fight anyone of any size without being pounded back with hundreds of c4. C4 deters any wars since nearly everyone has a thousand in reserve. Kind if like the Cold War, one person attacks and both sides get obliterated.

• DʘN̂BʘSS

Cap me Hippie and I'll stop moaning.

• HIPPIE🍁MAFIA

DONBOSS💫NWS💫 wrote:

As you know, I'm not close enough. But that's the point, go start a fight don't sit there waiting for someone else... I seem to remember you were able to start a fight before

• DʘN̂BʘSS

HIPPIE🍁MAFIA wrote:

DONBOSS💫NWS💫 wrote:

As you know, I'm not close enough. But that's the point, go start a fight don't sit there waiting for someone else... I seem to remember you were able to start a fight before

I'm trying but I need more European players to get a decent battle going.
    Any ideas will be much appreciated.

• Tea Sipper

I'll fight you

• DʘN̂BʘSS

Thank you Bam Pot

• Tea Sipper

DONBOSS💫NWS💫 wrote:

Thank you Bam Pot

Well I would but I've nothing to fight you with yet. I used up all my C4 and PVD more or less reset me.

• DʘN̂BʘSS

Oh, sorry to hear that.
    Thanks anyway.

• Pv͒D

Bam pot wrote:

DONBOSS💫NWS💫 wrote:

Thank you Bam Pot

Well I would but I've nothing to fight you with yet. I used up all my C4 and PVD more or less reset me.

pretty sure you know why illuminati returned the c4 favor you sent our guys the night before.

• Ⓖ☣ⓜⓐⓢⓣⓔⓡ

〓PVD〓 wrote:

Bam pot wrote:

DONBOSS💫NWS💫 wrote:

Thank you Bam Pot

pretty sure you know why illuminati returned the c4 favor you sent our guys the night before.

Bam pot, spend some of that 30k Tib you claim to have, team up with donboss then start a war with us ;)

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

Ⓖ☣ⓜⓐⓢⓣⓔⓡ wrote:

〓PVD〓 wrote:

Bam pot wrote:

DONBOSS💫NWS💫 wrote:

Thank you Bam Pot

Bam pot, spend some of that 30k Tib you claim to have, team up with donboss then start a war with us ;)

Good idea might earn your first reset 😬lol

• HIPPIE🍁MAFIA

💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 wrote:

Ⓖ☣ⓜⓐⓢⓣⓔⓡ wrote:

〓PVD〓 wrote:

Bam pot wrote:

DONBOSS💫NWS💫 wrote:

Thank you Bam Pot

Gotta love a clown.. Or is it comedian?

I'll stick with the first...

• Reaper💀

💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 wrote:

Ⓖ☣ⓜⓐⓢⓣⓔⓡ wrote:

〓PVD〓 wrote:

Bam pot wrote:

DONBOSS💫NWS💫 wrote:

Thank you Bam Pot

Yawn. Yawn. Yawn. 😴😴😴

• Tea Sipper

Ⓖ☣ⓜⓐⓢⓣⓔⓡ wrote:

〓PVD〓 wrote:

Bam pot wrote:

DONBOSS💫NWS💫 wrote:

Thank you Bam Pot

DONBOSS is more than welcome to team up with us at delta squad but it's an alliance I won't be leaving.

• Ⓖ☣ⓜⓐⓢⓣⓔⓡ

Good point, it's important the mules stick together ;-)

• Tea Sipper

Ⓖ☣ⓜⓐⓢⓣⓔⓡ wrote:

Good point, it's important the mules stick together ;-)

I might be a mule but I'm not your mule.

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

Wow this is starting to bore me 💤💤💤💤

• Ratchet

HIPPIE🍁MAFIA wrote:

So on nearly a daily basis someone complains there is no fighting and blah blah blah cry cry cry...

So why not start a fight? There are multiple players I cap every day. I've assisted in the reset of one player already, and been involved in a short lived full scale war.

So if you don't have enough action, stop being a ladies private part and go get some

That is all

Sincerely

HIPPIE🍁MAFIA🍁🔥🚬👌😚💨💨💨💨💨

😂😂👆👆👆👏👏👏👆👆👆😂😂

• V҉A҉N҉🍁

Moaning??? Who talking about Moaning💃💃

Reply to this topic