This time it's for real!!!

Forums โ€บ General Discussion โ€บ This time it's for real!!!
  • Tฮ›อ’T

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Congrats on 1 million influence Brooklyn. ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ

• Pvอ’D

+1. see if you can keep it ;)

• ฮžฮ›อ’TINDฮžฮ›DBIะฏDS

Wow, nicely done, congrats.

• Tea Sipper

I put him under 1,000,000 yesterday. So a big well done for rebuilding your bases again.

• Cฮ—ฮžฮžอ’Sฮž

Grats Brooklyn !

• Mฮ›อ’VฮžะฏICK

Bam pot wrote:

I put him under 1,000,000 yesterday. So a big well done for rebuilding your bases again.

At his influence you would have to send 1000 c4 a day just to make a little den and he could rebuild in 24 hours. Great job big guy!

• Bะฏส˜ส˜KLYอ’ะ˜

Don't know what bam's issue was or is with me, but poking me with a stick is quite childish.... You should speak to a lot of my opponents in this game and from old school opponents from TW, I'm far from a bully and far from an asshole. I don't believe in resetting anyone and have always helped and given advice to noobs who have messaged me. This is an IOS game. We should all have fun playing it. Nothing should be taken personal. Thx for the congrats and one other thing. The illuminati crew is 90% friends who have carried through out other iOS game. Look at the names and those of you who have and still play TW know this is the case. Let's have some fun and busy nicks balls a bit to make this game more interesting. He wants it to do well, as well as all of us who continue to play it. Patiently waiting for more excitement to be pushed I to this game. Come on Nick. Roll out some more features for us.

• ฮ˜ะนัะ‚ั†ะผัŠะ’ะดั•ั‚ะดัd

Testify.๐Ÿ‘

• ๐Ÿ’ซSugaDanio๐Ÿ’ซ

Nice job Brook, Great milestone.

• syntax2600

Bะฏส˜ส˜KLYะ˜ wrote:

Don't know what bam's issue was or is with me, but poking me with a stick is quite childish.... You should speak to a lot of my opponents in this game and from old school opponents from TW, I'm far from a bully and far from an asshole. I don't believe in resetting anyone and have always helped and given advice to noobs who have messaged me. This is an IOS game. We should all have fun playing it. Nothing should be taken personal. Thx for the congrats and one other thing. The illuminati crew is 90% friends who have carried through out other iOS game. Look at the names and those of you who have and still play TW know this is the case. Let's have some fun and busy nicks balls a bit to make this game more interesting. He wants it to do well, as well as all of us who continue to play it.

Excellent post. Congratulations! I hope to be half as good as you. Just my 37 year old's two cents.

• HIPPIE๐ŸMAFIA

Congrats Brook, we may have to put you on the list ๐Ÿ˜œ

• Tea Sipper

It's not personal, just adding a little fun back into the game nobody wants to war apart from me.

• DUESCHEBAGS

Congrats Brook but I'm almost half way to catching you lol. Keep up the heat on Nick๐Ÿ‘

• Reaper๐Ÿ’€

Congrats Brook! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• ๐Ÿ’ซKing Leonidas๐Ÿ’ซ

Excellent work ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• ๐Ÿ’ซMidgard๐Ÿ’ซ

Grats mate agree with all u said

• ัˆฮžฮ›แ”–ฮžฤฟ

Congrats bud. ๐Ÿ‘

• ๐Ÿ’ซD@T $C๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ‘…$โ‚ฌR๐Ÿ’ซ

Congrats Brooklyn ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ

• ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—š๐—”๐—ก

Congratz man! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• PINฮžSฮ›อ’P

Congrats Brook!!

Bam pot wrote:

It's not personal, just adding a little fun back into the game nobody wants to war apart from me.

(Back)into the game you say hmmm

• Tea Sipper

๐Ÿ’ซD@T $C๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ‘…$โ‚ฌR๐Ÿ’ซ wrote:

Bam pot wrote:

Yeah, back. This game has more or less died on its arse.

Bam pot wrote:

๐Ÿ’ซD@T $C๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ‘…$โ‚ฌR๐Ÿ’ซ wrote:

Bam pot wrote:

Yeah, back. This game has more or less died on its arse.

I hear ye MATE I hear ye

• ๎„โŒ– Viper โŒ–๎„

Bะฏส˜ส˜KLYะ˜ wrote:

Don't know what bam's issue was or is with me, but poking me with a stick is quite childish.... You should speak to a lot of my opponents in this game and from old school opponents from TW, I'm far from a bully and far from an asshole. I don't believe in resetting anyone and have always helped and given advice to noobs who have messaged me. โœ‚๏ธ Let's have some fun and busy nicks balls a bit to make this game more interesting. He wants it to do well, as well as all of us who continue to play it. Patiently waiting for more excitement to be pushed I to this game. Come on Nick. Roll out some more features for us.

2 things...
    1) dunno about "FAR" from an asshole, but thats just me ๐Ÿ˜œ
    2) I refuse to busy Nick's balls, just seems wrong.

Reply to this topic