The blathering wont stop

ForumsGeneral Discussion › The blathering wont stop
  • dsd_spook

I think we all know what's being discussed here. I for one am just going to stay away from the forums for a while. That's the oxygen this thing survives on. Ignore it and it goes away. Well, it's not really the going away that concerns me. It's just the quiet that I'm looking towards.

• 🔥SirTalkALot🔥

So you made a thread saying your going to stay away from the forums?

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

🔥SirTalkALot🔥 wrote:

So you made a thread saying your going to stay away from the forums?

It's just crazy enough to.... No wait. It's a contradiction.

• dsd_spook

Haha I see the irony. I'm just trying to advise others to do the same. I'm trying to start a No Listening To Blathering Alliance. Anyone that keeps blathering will be attacked unmercifully with c4. It's an outrage!

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

somebody wrote:

Haha I see the irony. I'm just trying to advise others to do the same. I'm trying to start a No Listening To Blathering Alliance. Anyone that keeps blathering will be attacked unmercifully with c4. It's an outrage!

So you are advising people to join you, or you will attack them unmercifully?

• dsd_spook

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

somebody wrote:

So you are advising people to join you, or you will attack them unmercifully?

Precisely. It's preposterous. I demand that I always be at the top of the forums list and that everyone be involved until I realize that I'm blathering and bothering everyone at which point I will then delete my thread until I get ignored again and I will then start another thread in a vicious cycle of neediness. Amiright? That's how you win. Submission by bothering

• dsd_spook

Oh heavens no. That idea makes too much sense to work. It's too logical

• ProtectiveDaddy

Well said seeker, I only reply in my threads, if I have nothing to reply to then it slips simple as.
    Sorry for posting in this thread just though seeker made a valid point - the same one I made 4 hours ago on my thread,

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Saying words and making valid points are totally different things.

• petinc

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

Well said seeker, I only reply in my threads, if I have nothing to reply to then it slips simple as.Sorry for posting in this thread just though seeker made a valid point - the same one I made 4 hours ago on my thread,

Never met a "look at me" moment you couldn't pass up, huh?

• ProtectiveDaddy

Well that won't work, I've managed to respond to every one so far.

Again apologies for writing on this thread.

• dsd_spook

Exactly! A taste of their own medicine! Just bother them. Kinda like Stewie in family guy. "Mom. Mum. Mummy. Ma. Mom. Mother. Mummy. Mum. Mum. "

• ProtectiveDaddy

And petinc not at all. I just thought I'd be the knob troll for a change and jump on somebody else thread.

Again apologises for posting in this thread.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

And petinc not at all. I just thought I'd be the knob troll for a change and jump on somebody else thread.

You are such a character. I wish i could make up random rules to suit me and then proceed to believe my own bullshit. Like wearing rose colored sunglasses and looking at my own life. What's that like for you? Is it worth it?

• ✶ǷʘՏElÐʘƝ✶(

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

You are such a character. I wish i could make up random rules to suit me and then proceed to believe my own bullshit. Like wearing rose colored sunglasses and looking at my own life. What's that like for you? Is it worth it?

How can you determine if your life is "worth" it or not? Psycologicaly speaking, Physicaly speaking or a mix of both? In a social way or in a material way?

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

✶ǷʘՏElÐʘƝ✶( wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

How can you determine if your life is "worth" it or not? Psycologicaly speaking, Physicaly speaking or a mix of both? In a social way or in a material way?

Because you haven't let yourself die yet. Obviously its worth something to you. So i guess its mental and physical worth.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

I mean not you specifically. But most of us.

• ZRAYGO

somebody wrote:

Exactly! A taste of their own medicine! Just bother them. Kinda like Stewie in family guy. "Mom. Mum. Mummy. Ma. Mom. Mother. Mummy. Mum. Mum. "

I thought you were leaving yet you continue to post

• dsd_spook

I know right!

• Picnic Thief

I would also like to say I'm definitely not going to post in the forum.

• Picnic Thief

Ever again.

• Picnic Thief

Ever. Never ever ever. Ever.

• dsd_spook

I feel like its the GS replication of the tw do not post post

• Picnic Thief

Shhhh, stop making me post.

• dsd_spook

It's simple. Just don't post. One single post that you don't have to post

• Picnic Thief

Ok, I'm not posting anymore, starting.......NOW!

• Bruenor

You don't find your incoherent dribble blather? Funny world :P

Reply to this topic