GD tells the tale of this game

ForumsGeneral Discussion › GD tells the tale of this game
  • bluetrain

... Looking at the forums in the GD and the lack of activity in the posts. This game has so much potential in terms of game play, look / feel ... Why aren't there adjustments / tweaks coming out weekly by the devs? There is so much potential based on their experience with Turf Wars ... Have they given up? Perhaps I'm missing something.

• RARE

Why fix anything when this game runs smooth in my opinion it doesn't need changing just a way to travel but if not than it's fine the way it is

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

GD tells nothing about this game. It's slow because of the c4 trolls. Ironically, they're seeking attention. The map is the focal point for this game. While the map isn't perfect, it's very good. Much better than tw, IMO.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

I & I Ebenezer wrote:

GD tells nothing about this game. It's slow because of the c4 trolls. Ironically, they're seeking attention. The map is the focal point for this game. While the map isn't perfect, it's very good. Much better than tw, IMO.

Agree.

• HIPPIE🍁MAFIA

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

I & I Ebenezer wrote:

Agree.

➕1⃣

• ZRAYGO

It's a different game then TW. I enjoy both. Hopping and getting free Tib is MUCH easier here.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

HIPPIE🍁MAFIA wrote:

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

I & I Ebenezer wrote:

Agree.

➕1⃣

➕2⃣

• bluetrain

... Appreciate the comments. Will put in some more effort.

Reply to this topic