👮Forum Police We need you👮

ForumsGeneral Discussion › 👮Forum Police We need you👮
  • ✶ǷʘՏElÐʘƝ✶(

I just came across a syndicate called white supremacy. WTF?

• |[ Virulent ]|

✶ǷʘՏElÐʘƝ✶( wrote:

I just came across a syndicate called white supremacy. WTF?

I've been hitting them... Looks like they're about to get more 'love'... Good thread...

Peace...

• EastCoastKing

Saw that too I meant to ask of it was a joke or what

• Picnic Thief

Player names please, I got some C4 that's burning a hole in my pocket.

• Whettefartze

What if they just want more white crayons in the crayon box? They're so hard to find these days

• ✶ǷʘՏElÐʘƝ✶(

I killed half of the leader's agents eith c4 and I think he disbanded the syndicate

• BIGBOSS

I saw that too but. He should change his name. Some may even want to pm him and show him this thread. " If you reading this white supremacy...... Your name is offensive and is not liked. There are so many names for you to chose from so be creative please. "

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Is Green Supremacy racist?

• 🎀Bella

It was obviously bound to happen.

• Guywithagun

Whettefartze wrote:

What if they just want more white crayons in the crayon box? They're so hard to find these days

Random fact of the day crayons will burn for a tops of 30 min in an emergency.

• Picnic Thief

Cobra King !! wrote:

Whettefartze wrote:

I'm going to tell that fqctoid everyone I see for the next 24 hours.

• Guywithagun

🐾ყȏɠɪ🐾 wrote:

Cobra King !! wrote:

Whettefartze wrote:

Not entirely sure how valid that is since A. I have no crayons in the house and B. Hot flaming wax is not something I want in the house with 3 small dogs who think anything is edible. I mean anything quite literally.

• Picnic Thief

Cobra King !! wrote:

🐾ყȏɠɪ🐾 wrote:

Cobra King !! wrote:

Whettefartze wrote:

Not entirely sure how valid that is since A. I have no crayons in the house and B. Hot flaming wax is not something I want in the house with 3 small dogs who think anything is edible. I mean anything quite literally.

Pensioners on a heating allowance could find this tip incredibly useful in winter.

Reply to this topic