Roll call. Who's still playing?

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Roll call. Who's still playing?
  • ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

👋 Been here everyday hopping and upgrading bases since day 3⃣.

• ☣Alexander☣

Started playing June 27th 2013. Stopped for a while. Now i've been playing more seriously since January 2014.
    Almost at 50k inf 750 agnts

• Tea Sipper

I just started hopping round Britain for free Tib. Not sure what the plan is once I've maxed out my stats and got some bases going. Europe from what I see doesn't offer as many Tib as Britain.

• 💫Midgard💫

Why the hell not lots of places to go from there. I'm envious

• ཥ¥☈⚛¥ཇ☨༏

💪👍💪💪💪

• ☣Alexander☣

Well the good thing about the England is apparently you can hop into Europe. Which i will hopefully do eventually. Then i'll be in canada, the US, the UK and Europe.
    2 continents = 2 times the tib possibilities (¥)_(¥)
    (face with tib symbols in eyes)

• 🏁MrsHotrodtech💍

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

Well the good thing about the England is apparently you can hop into Europe. Which i will hopefully do eventually. Then i'll be in canada, the US, the UK and Europe.2 continents = 2 times the tib possibilities (¥)_(¥) (face with tib symbols in eyes)

Looks like pierced nipples 😱😜

• ☣Alexander☣

😅 Haha!Those are good too.. i'd be happy with either of them😜 . Unless they were mine 😳.
    Now i cant stop seeing it that way, good going

• Psych

Psych-logged on first time at the first day this officialy came out. Played small-ball with the Ecoders. Lol those were the days. Went inactive for a near year and came back just a week or two ago and started Conquerors. Let's see, I thinl that's it.

• Treybo130

Yeah Ecoders had big claims in the beginning but couldn't keep people active.

• 🏁MrsHotrodtech💍

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

😅 Haha!Those are good too.. i'd be happy with either of them😜 . Unless they were mine 😳.Now i cant stop seeing it that way, good going

Got mine done and they look great and love having them played with would highly recommend

• ☣Alexander☣

Oh really?
    Yeah they're awesome😏
    But personally i wouldnt want mine done haha😜

• ▪False▪

Depends on how would define playing.

--False

• 💎👑Ǥℳ@ℕ👑💎

Here , yes !

Reply to this topic