Closing the doors

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Closing the doors
  • †ᏌསངᏞཇᎫᏆས྾†

I've held onto this game for awhile now, and i just don't feel like it will be going anywhere anytime soon. I was really hoping this game would turn out well but it was more active when it first came out than now, it's only empty bases you can't capture for whichever of the various reasons/restrictions. My only incentive to have kept it was because of the wasted money I spent on tib. Goodbye to my syndicate, what's left of that too at least, and goodbye GS. Hope to see you back in TW.

• †ᏌསངᏞཇᎫᏆས྾†

Hmm... Where to put these C4's...

• Pv͒D

i can give you some ideas ;)

• Commissioner

I quit playing a few months ago and I just logged back on and noticed that everything is still exactly the same. What a waste.

• Commissioner

I want a refund on the money I've spent!!!! Lol wish that would happen.

• Ⓖ☣ⓜⓐⓢⓣⓔⓡ

I imagine it's because the game makers are doing little to attract new players or make the game playable. Too many restrictions, the biggest is needing extra workers to cap. They should have done the same as TW whereby you could cap over the limit, just meant you couldn't planet new bases. The whole idea of having to build next to another base then require a spare worker to cap it just makes the game inplayable, it's easier to build another base if you have a spare worker.

I seem to recall TW taking a while to truly kick off, maybe this will be the same but if I'm perfectly honest I truly feel that the developers realise they have made a mistake with this game but don't seem to care about improving it.

Or maybe they simply don't have the development skills to improve it.

I'm sure something better will be in the App Store towards the end of the year.

• Ratchet

Nick and the developers are most definitely more focused with turf wars, and probably will be in the foreseeable future because of the go live for android players this coming week.

Reply to this topic