Getting picked on

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Getting picked on
  • JEB

I am getting picked on by a player who is 10x my size in influence. he keeps after me, and seems obsessed about taking MY territory from me, when he could be expanding in a lot of other areas. I need help please.

• Devilfish2400

Oh yaaa?

• Ⓖ☣ⓜⓐⓢⓣⓔⓡ

Takofanes wrote:

I am getting picked on by a player who is 10x my size in influence. he keeps after me, and seems obsessed about taking MY territory from me, when he could be expanding in a lot of other areas. I need help please.

It's a war game, man up and kick his ass, if he's only 10x the size of you then you should easily overtake him in a day

• miket

Seems to me your out muscled and have no choice but to take it until you can fight back.

• ⚔₮Ħヨ ℳ₳Ϯ℟ⅈӿ⚔

Ⓖ☣ⓜⓐⓢⓣⓔⓡ wrote:

Takofanes wrote:

It's a war game, man up and kick his ass, if he's only 10x the size of you then you should easily overtake him in a day

This is a war game?

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

⚔₮Ħヨ ℳ₳Ϯ℟ⅈӿ⚔ wrote:

Ⓖ☣ⓜⓐⓢⓣⓔⓡ wrote:

Takofanes wrote:

This is a war game?

Wait, what?

• MΛ͒VΞЯICK

Maybe you shouldn't c4 the said 10x bigger player when they pass trough your Wyoming state???

• Tea Sipper

Build up your C4 and keep hitting him. He can get you back if there no upgrades to destroy

• MΛ͒VΞЯICK

Bam pot wrote:

Build up your C4 and keep hitting him. He can get you back if there no upgrades to destroy

Yeah don't try diplomacy or anything to resolve your issues with the bigger player. Listen to Bam pot he seem to know how to play this game.

• miket

Hahaha

• 💫Midgard💫

C4 his ass as shown many times if you get lucky he will have less men than u soon.

• Tea Sipper

★MΛVΞЯICK★ wrote:

Bam pot wrote:

Yeah don't try diplomacy or anything to resolve your issues with the bigger player. Listen to Bam pot he seem to know how to play this game.

Might stop him whining as much

Reply to this topic