Inactive Status

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Inactive Status
  • Treybo130

How long does it take to become an inactive player?

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Message them and if they don't respond within the week then they r inactive

• Treybo130

Or you can give them a tap and the game will tell you they are inactive. The question is how long does it take for your account to become inactive?

• Tech™ ︻┳テ=一 ®

Treybo130 wrote:

Everyone is inactive lmfao

• Treybo130

Still looking for an answer.

• 👥Nobody👉👈Bobby🐝

Yeah this would be good info to know...........nick...........

• Herp

↜ཇ۷༏།₆⁶₆བཫཇས✞ wrote:

Treybo130 wrote:

Everyone is inactive lmfao

Hahahahah

• Treybo130

Still looking for an answer to this question? Anyone know?

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

I don't think so

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

If you stop playing this game and don't open it up again, you're inactive. As to an official "inactive" status I don't think there is one. People have come back to this game after not playing weeks/months/year. If you play you're active. Why is this still a question? Are you going inactive and want your fight ratio to not change?

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

If Trey goes inactive I've got an opening to fill! Lol

• TΛ͒T

Ok let me clear up a few things. The way you get the inactive status is by not collecting your money each day for a few weeks. You can still play every other aspect of the game daily. Inactive status after 6 months and a penalty is given to the player. After 1 year the penalty becomes greater.

• Treybo130

T/\T2 wrote:

Ok let me clear up a few things. The way you get the inactive status is by not collecting your money each day for a few weeks. You can still play every other aspect of the game daily. Inactive status after 6 months and a penalty is given to the player. After 1 year the penalty becomes greater.

Perfect. This answers my question. My job forces me to go to far away lands for 4-6 months a pop.

• np_2734833

What are the penalties for inactives

• Strykr X

np_2734833 wrote:

What are the penalties for inactives

Not enough to be concerned about, honestly. Supposedly just a super-casual decline back to 10k skill-mastery points. In practice, though, I haven't really noticed such effects at all, even if they obviously stopped playing a year ago.

Reply to this topic