Petition to shutdown this game

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Petition to shutdown this game
  • Demacia

This game is pretty much dead. It's taking up bandwidth in the internet. Others and I have set up a petition to shut down this useless and terrible game. Please sign our petition. Thanks.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/close-the-game-global-supremacy-for-bandwidth-purposes/ym52vbd4

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

Just reset and fuck off if you don't like it . No one keeping you ere 🚴

• ⁋༑༱ྀ࿔ི⚡ཀ₳₦ⅈѦ☪🔥

I'm actually glad less people play this than TW the map isn't covered in bases

• TW_Support

I highly dout that the whitehouse will care about this game

• ⚔₮Ħヨ ℳ₳Ϯ℟ⅈӿ⚔

I see the problem. This is a game for 12+ players only. Maybe if you come back in 2-3 years you'll be old enough to enjoy the game

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

⁋༑༱ྀ࿔ི⚡ཀ₳₦ⅈѦ☪🔥 wrote:

I'm actually glad less people play this than TW the map isn't covered in bases

Agree. And it's not like TW took off right away either.

• ZRAYGO

I must really suck at playing cuz I build bases everyday and I can't get higher then ranked 76th

• ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

The game has tremendous potential. Can a player download the app today and have a fighting chance, say 6 months from now? Yes. That other game? Not unless the player intends to drop the fat wallet. And by fat I mean ASOLUTELY COVERED IN BENJIES FAT!

Patience ain't your virtue? Vid your pets and head to YouTube.👎 Otherwise, shut up, show up and dance dammit!👍

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd wrote:

The game has tremendous potential. Can a player download the app today and have a fighting chance, say 6 months from now? Yes. That other game? Not unless the player intends to drop the fat wallet. And by fat I mean ASOLUTELY COVERED IN BENJIES FAT!

Patience ain't your virtue? Vid your pets and head to YouTube.👎 Otherwise, shut up, show up and dance dammit!👍

Well said O👎B.

• RARE

Hop hop hop free tib baby agents and bases out the wazoo

• Tech™ ︻┳テ=一 ®

Sign me up.

• Treybo130

ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd wrote:

Not a pet video guy but I can watch fail videos for hours.

• JEB

Demacia wrote:

This game is pretty much dead. It's taking up bandwidth in the internet. Others and I have set up a petition to shut down this useless and terrible game. Please sign our petition. Thanks.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/close-the-game-global-supremacy-for-bandwidth-purposes/ym52vbd4

Ok this is dumb. If the petition gets enough signatures the OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES has to answer it. Come on folks, the government has more important things to be doing. I am glad this is not getting a lot of support.

• JEB

I looked at TW, and I can't get into it. Why? Because the game is crowded! I live in Laramie WY, which is 50 miles for the nearest major city in Wyoming, and 60 miles from the nearest major city in Colorado, yet the map in Laramie is COVERED with other bases and such. in this game at least, a player can start somewhere, and hop to a bigger area. I figure when TW gets too crowded, they'll set up another server.

• 💫Midgard💫

I doubt they will do another server it would dilute a game but I do think TW has a lot of inactive turfs as well. Maybe if you play both spread the word get a few to come across and try it would increase the population make it a lot bêter as well as being able to start here while the majority of players are reachable and not have mobs that are no longer attainable in TW

• Yolo360

TW_Support wrote:

I highly dout that the whitehouse will care about this game

I sense fear...

Reply to this topic