I like this game .......

ForumsGeneral Discussion › I like this game .......
  • 💫King Leonidas💫

But I think it's lost it's appeal . Palringo rooms are dead , there's no real action or syndicate wars happening .

Building bases is cool but it's starting to get a bit boring . I know it's not just me feeling this way . What can we do to make this game more active , the potential is there ,it's just lacking something but I cannot put my finger on it ✌️

• 💫SugaDanio💫

There are so many flaws to the game, however I think it's real issue is that even in TW you can play alone by having that goal and incentive to punch and grow to be the baddest mothef**cker you can be, in GS.... Buy your mob...? Where's the fun in that? I think buying tib is fine and we've all bought our fair share, but I've been thinking and reckon the games biggest players should also be the people who have invested the most time. A dynamic of hopping to get tib to increase base limit (More Agents) instead of being able to have bought workers would have been way better in my eyes and would have kept everyone's attention to gain these rewards.

• 💫Mr Pussy💫

This game needs two things:

An active dev team who are releasing quarterly updates adding to content
    And this would lead to more players resulting in more conflict and fun on the map

• ɪʗョՅㅌ∆ℝ

Agree 👍

• Reaper💀

I too agree. It needs more Dev support. It has a lot of potential but currently feels a little 'abandoned'. I'm going to stay with it. 👍.

• Tea Sipper

Agree with you all. What I believe to be the biggest flaw in this game is C4. On one hand you can have the strategy of buying or hopping for Tib and building up bases and agents or you can sit with 1base and scan for C4 and do a good bit of damage to an "established" player. Either get rid if C4 or change the way it works so you can't hit anyone anywhere unless you have a bases near the bases you're trying to hit. There is so much potential but it seems like the devs can't be bothered.

• RARE

Dare I say it? Airports would be nice

• 4nick8r

Bam pot wrote:

Agree with you all. What I believe to be the biggest flaw in this game is C4. On one hand you can have the strategy of buying or hopping for Tib and building up bases and agents or you can sit with 1base and scan for C4 and do a good bit of damage to an "established" player. Either get rid if C4 or change the way it works so you can't hit anyone anywhere unless you have a bases near the bases you're trying to hit. There is so much potential but it seems like the devs can't be bothered.

Agreed, but I'll add to it. C4 seems so powerful because all of the other upgrades are so week. Does anyone use electric fences or booby-traps? They are so underpowered compared to C4. There is no way to defend against C4. Make some of the defensive upgrades worth a damn and it would introduce some started to the wars.

• 4nick8r

* strategy, not started.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

4nick8r wrote:

Bam pot wrote:

Agree with you all............. Either get rid if C4 or change the way it works so you can't hit anyone anywhere unless you have a bases near the bases you're trying to hit. There is so much potential but it seems like the devs can't be bothered.

Agreed, but I'll add to it. C4 seems so powerful because all of the other upgrades are so week. Does anyone use electric fences or booby-traps? They are so underpowered compared to C4. There is no way to defend against C4. Make some of the defensive upgrades worth a damn and it would introduce some started to the wars.

They should make blast walls c4 defense. I mean, they're blast walls. What else would they be used for other than defending explosions? Plus, nobody uses them to make the red box bigger cause it doesn't make a meaningful difference anymore.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Yeah, all it needs is
    More dev support
    And restricted/no c4

• Tea Sipper

syndicates need something but I don't know what. They seem pointless just now. Maybe more trading options between syndicate members. I'm not sure.

• Picnic Thief

The failing GS has is the devs simply not listening to and acknowledging the players' ideas and suggestions. Removing the 'double tap to zoom' function when scanning is the only thing they've done that has come from the players that wasn't a fix for some obvious flaw in the programming. Free tib for spotting bugs at the start was ok but shouldn't the beta testing have sorted that out? Successful games don't spend their first 8 months raising their standard to simply 'playable'. I like this game and it's concept but getting a player to start playing is easy enough, getting them to stay requires investment in and cooperation with the player base. This just hasn't happened.

• Tea Sipper

Maybe business wise the game makes so much money that the devs feel they dont need to change much incase the money comes in a bit less.

• schulzie1

RARE wrote:

Dare I say it? Airports would be nice

I hate the idea of airports. Sorry :(

• 💫Midgard💫

I know in TW airports hurt but here with low population the ability to move and invade might switch it up

• 💎👑Ǥℳ@ℕ👑💎

All these suggestions are right on the 💶💷💵💴 . I don't know about you all but if they don't start listening to the players supporting this game and funding it they will see my 💸💸💸 (Fly Away) ❗️❗️❗️ I mean I thought that when we buy Tib that we were funding upgrades & improvements to the game. If nothing is being improved then why am I pouring 💶 into a game that's going to 💀💀💀 (Die) because it's simply not evolving with the players⁉️

• Tech™ ︻┳テ=一 ®

What do you expect from mean free path?? Great games ideas just a shame about the piss poor ✌️Support✌️ Team. Give us youre money and shut the fuck up........oh, i forgot.......we'll also ban youre ass.
    #localsupremacy
    #buildwars

*i apologise for the hashtags
    **ban hammer cometh

• ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

↜ཇ۷༏།₆⁶₆བཫཇས✞ wrote:

What do you expect from mean free path?? Great games ideas just a shame about the piss poor ✌️Support✌️ Team. Give us youre money and shut the fuck up........oh, i forgot.......we'll also ban youre ass. #localsupremacy#buildwars

*i apologise for the hashtags**ban hammer cometh

Testify!👍

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

💎👑Ǥℳ@ℕ👑💎 wrote:

All these suggestions are right on the 💶💷💵💴 . I don't know about you all but if they don't start listening to the players supporting this game and funding it they will see my 💸💸💸 (Fly Away) ❗️❗️❗️ I mean I thought that when we buy Tib that we were funding upgrades & improvements to the game. If nothing is being improved then why am I pouring 💶 into a game that's going to 💀💀💀 (Die) because it's simply not evolving with the players⁉️

Yeah looks like you been pouring euros into this game mate I feel your pain 😬

• 💫Mr Pussy💫

I was buyin agents and tib often when this game was active, not spent a penny in months and months, surely that must get the Devs attention as player spending tails off?

• RARE

The game doesn't need changing. But if they were to do anything is say travel options. But if not then this game is fine

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

Depends what you want out of a game suppose if you want fighting it's turf wars if you want to hug your bases this is the one 👍

• Picnic Thief

RARE wrote:

The game doesn't need changing. But if they were to do anything is say travel options. But if not then this game is fine

I disagree. It needs an update AND travel options

• Tea Sipper

💫۲०૭ા💫 wrote:

RARE wrote:

We need train stations not airports

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

Bam pot wrote:

💫۲०૭ા💫 wrote:

RARE wrote:

We need train stations not airports

💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

• Devilfish2400

Invite ticket to a syndicates buddy's base ... And I'm sure a time penalty would apply after base built

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Devilfish2400 wrote:

Invite ticket to a syndicates buddy's base ... And I'm sure a time penalty would apply after base built

This is an intruiging concept.

• Picnic Thief

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

Devilfish2400 wrote:

Indeed it is 👍

• Tea Sipper

💫۲०૭ા💫 wrote:

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

Devilfish2400 wrote:

Indeed it is 👍

Out of all the good ideas that have been good ideas on here, that idea is one of the gooderer ones. I somehow think it won't be implemented.

• Treybo130

Bam pot wrote:

💫۲०૭ા💫 wrote:

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

Devilfish2400 wrote:

Indeed it is 👍

Out of all the good ideas that have been good ideas on here, that idea is one of the gooderer ones. I somehow think it won't be implemented.

The problem I see is players hopping in and out of syndicates just to have basing options. In a years time every one will be every where.

Reply to this topic