Random poll

Forums β€Ί General Discussion β€Ί Random poll
  • SammMMM-

UK people and people in general what's everyone's viewpoint on weed? Should it be legal or illegal?

(original content :0)

• Tea Sipper

Stay as it is.

• 🌟 β„•αŽΎβ„›α†β„‹πŸ’«Π…α†αŽ―β„› 🌟

Legal with age restrictions (though private businesses can make whatever rules they need). It would be taxable and would eliminate the needless loss of life from drug wars. Now it shouldn't be encouraged either though, it would be similar to tobacco; legal, not encouraged, and with sin tax.

• Tea Sipper

The Government will tax the hell out it and we are gonna have to home grow it.

• [dday]

Should be fully legalised worldwide.
    Yay for weed! πŸ˜—πŸ’¨

• ΡˆΞžΞ›α”–ΞžΔΏ

Legalize it. Tax the hell out of it, more even tax than cigarettes. Will stimulate the economy and create jobs.

• Tea Sipper

But nobody would work cause they'd be too stoned.

• 🏁MrsHotrodtechπŸ’

If you ask any cop in my area they would much rather deal with someone that smokes pot than someone that is under the influence of alcohol , someone high isn't gunna wanna start shit cause they are mellow not all amped up

• ΞžΞ›Ν’TINDΞžΞ›DBIΠ―DS

Legalize it. The cigarette companies, already flush with cash, would easily transfer core competences to this industry and take the biggest piece of the market share. Mom and pops would also flourish. Entrepreneurs would flood the industry with fresh capital, stimulating the economy. The slow decline of cigarette use would likely quicken with this non cancerous, longer-lasting, tastier, better-smelling alternative. Associated heath care costs would decrease, although the greed engine that runs the economy would never allow the decreased health care costs to show any benefit to the people. Happily ever after. The end.

• ΡˆΞžΞ›α”–ΞžΔΏ

I & I Ebenezer wrote:

Legalize it. The cigarette companies, already flush with cash, would easily transfer core competences to this industry and take the biggest piece of the market share. Mom and pops would also flourish. Entrepreneurs would flood the industry with fresh capital, stimulating the economy. The slow decline of cigarette use would likely quicken with this non cancerous, longer-lasting, tastier, better-smelling alternative. Associated heath care costs would decrease, although the greed engine that runs the economy would never allow the decreased health care costs to show any benefit to the people. Happily ever after. The end.

Well said πŸ‘πŸ‘

• πŸ’«D@T $CπŸ˜œπŸ‘…$€RπŸ’«

β˜…WΞžΞ›SΞLβ˜… wrote:

I & I Ebenezer wrote:

Well said πŸ‘πŸ‘

Yeah legalise a drug that's strongly linked to schizophrenia well said πŸ˜‚

• Gary Chaney πŸ‘‘

Legal ... period.

• SammMMM-

πŸ’«D@T $CπŸ˜œπŸ‘…$€RπŸ’« wrote:

β˜…WΞžΞ›SΞLβ˜… wrote:

I & I Ebenezer wrote:

Legalize it. The cigarette companies, already flush with cash, would easily transfer core competences to this industry and take the biggest piece of the market share. Mom and pops would also flourish. Entrepreneurs would flood the industry with fresh capital, stimulating the e costs would decrease, although the greed engine that runs the economy would never allow the decreased health care costs to show any benefit to the people. Happily ever after. The end.

Well said πŸ‘πŸ‘

Yeah legalise a drug that's strongly linked to schizophrenia well said πŸ˜‚

But it isn't, I read that you'd have to stop 10,000 people from smoking weed to prevent one case of schizophrenia

• ΡˆΞžΞ›α”–ΞžΔΏ

Schizophrenia vs lung, mouth, throat cancer, COPD, emphysema, asthma, from cigarettes. You have to pick one. Which are you taking?

• Tea Sipper

I think tobacco should be illegal too

Bam pot wrote:

I think tobacco should be illegal too

Agreed

β˜…WΞžΞ›SΞLβ˜… wrote:

Schizophrenia vs lung, mouth, throat cancer, COPD, emphysema, asthma, from cigarettes. You have to pick one. Which are you taking?

Btw it's not vs .because its all bad why should you legalise tobbaco or drugs

• Tea Sipper

There's is the argument to legalise personal use of it and go after people dealing it a lot more.

• πŸ’ŽπŸ‘‘Η€β„³@β„•πŸ‘‘πŸ’Ž

Legalize it but keep it in the hands of the people NOT the Government & Multi Billion doller Corporations. The Government takes the widest & mostly used drugs then legalizes them , takes over them , taxes them to death & Controls them. Example Tobaco & Alcohol ; No one is allowed to make their own Tobaco or Alcohol even though it's Legal. The Government can suck my πŸ€βš½οΈβšΎοΈπŸŽΎ's.

• Tea Sipper

The UK government could tax it to keep the NHS free just like they do with petrol.

• πŸ’«MidgardπŸ’«

Legalise and tax it . Come down extremely hard on those that break rules and pay off some debt and reduce load for police ect

• ◒◀ℙℍ₳₦₸OΜΈMΜΈβ—₯β—£

LEGALIZE IT THE WORLD WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE

• Tea Sipper

Legalise everything...... Apart from incest.

Reply to this topic