1 Year Anniversary

ForumsGeneral Discussion › 1 Year Anniversary
  • ཇ༨པ༉རབས

Is the GS community going to see some lo❤️e June 26th? I think this will give us all a "the writing is on the wall" answer on the future of this game😔

9/27/2013 Turf Wars 4 Year Anniversary Weekend is LIVE!
    Join us in celebrating 4 years of global Turf Wars! A lot has changed since the original GPS Crime Game launched, and we'd like to thank our awesome community of players with some exciting bonuses!

• ☣Alexander☣

I really hope there is some kind if anniversary event.. I like this game.
    Im definitely gettin my brens on TW though haha

• Ⓖ☣ⓜⓐⓢⓣⓔⓡ

I think the developers forgot about the game lol

• Tea Sipper

I like this game too. Got into it in a big way again about 2 months ago and started to get those stats improved. It just needs a few tweaks to be a great game though. C4ing from anywhere in the world has to change.

• Herp

Bam pot wrote:

I like this game too. Got into it in a big way again about 2 months ago and started to get those stats improved. It just needs a few tweaks to be a great game though. C4ing from anywhere in the world has to change.

No it doesn't

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Herp wrote:

Bam pot wrote:

No it doesn't

Yes it does. Sometime soon too

• Gii

Maybe we could all message the developers about the 1 year anniversary at the same time so that they would respond!

• ⚔₮Ħヨ ℳ₳Ϯ℟ⅈӿ⚔

I'm almost to North Dakota. Maybe we could start the ND fight in commemoration of one year of GS

• Treybo130

Gii wrote:

Maybe we could all message the developers about the 1 year anniversary at the same time so that they would respond!

Spam the village

• 👥Nobody👉👈Bobby🐝

All I want for the anniversary is to be able to sell in bulk.

• Tea Sipper

•ǤAƝƊAŁƑ• wrote:

Amen to that.

• ཇ༨པ༉རབས

•ǤAƝƊAŁƑ• wrote:

Man i could not agree more. It took me like 30 min to sell 5000 items. And that was using both iPad Air and iPhone same time 😜

• Psych

If we could get one thing for this game I want it to be... Syndicate functionality.

• MΛ͒VΞЯICK

All I'd like to see is a way to get out of the landlock. The Aussies are stuck there. We're stuck on the American continent and so on. We don't need airports in every city but maybe 1 submarine per continent.

• RARE

★MΛVΞЯICK★ wrote:

All I'd like to see is a way to get out of the landlock. The Aussies are stuck there. We're stuck on the American continent and so on. We don't need airports in every city but maybe 1 submarine per continent.

Let us add 100 depots to a base to hop 1000 miles across water

• 👥Nobody👉👈Bobby🐝

Hey we got a map.. That's cool......

• Dr Thug

Nothing new with update or 1 year anniversary of gs. Typical support

• Psych

What are you all complaining about? They made 3 numbers bigger! What would we want besides that?!

Reply to this topic