The в⚔ƿ™ Symbol

ForumsGeneral Discussion › The в⚔ƿ™ Symbol
  • ◢◤ℙℍ₳₦₸O̸M̸◥◣

Has anyone ever noticed the в⚔ƿ™ symbol isnt trademarked? Well I hereby TRADEMARK the в⚔ƿ™ Symbol!!!

• ☣Alexander☣

You trying to get on their 💩list?

• ◢◤ℙℍ₳₦₸O̸M̸◥◣

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

You trying to get on their 💩list?

Accually no i used the border patrol name in my syn and they yelled at me. Then i looked and the sumbol wasnt trademarkes so i trademarked it.

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

You are clearly a young lad with much to learn.

• ◢◤ℙℍ₳₦₸O̸M̸◥◣

🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷 wrote:

Like what im 14 uears old and i know how Trademarking works.

• RARE

I trademarked my penis

• ཇ༨པ༉རབས

RARE wrote:

I trademarked my penis

Rare you ©+®&™ your penis. ʙ⚔ƿ legal staff was a little freaked out that day😜

• GΓΛΥFΘΧ

C. Proprietary Rights
    1. Service Content. You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights in our Site, Service and the underlying technology, and all information and content available on our Site and through the Service, excluding Your Content (as defined in Section C(2) below) but including games, Accounts, characters, and Virtual Currency, Virtual Items and Virtual Goods (as such terms are defined in Section I(1) below) (collectively, the “Service Content”), are owned by us and our suppliers (including other users). The Service Content is protected by copyright laws throughout the world..........

• GΓΛΥFΘΧ

......In consideration of this authorization, you agree that any copy of the Service Content that you make shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices in the same form and manner as on the original. You may not otherwise use, download, upload, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, post, transmit, modify, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, adapt, distribute, transfer, or exploit any Service Content in whole or in part without our prior written authorization. We and our suppliers (including other users) reserve all rights not granted in this Agreement. There are no implied licenses.

• ཇ༨པ༉རབས

As you see GrayFox is our ʙ⚔ƿ legal team. Thank you for that fine work Gray👏👏👏👏

• GΓΛΥFΘΧ

With the "RARE" exclusion of RARE's penis.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

RARE's penis is a subsidiary of в⚔ƿ™.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷 wrote:

I just filed for trademark on 🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷, so you'll be hearing from my attorney in the coming weeks.

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

Well done Grayfox 👏

• ⚔₮Ħヨ ℳ₳Ϯ℟ⅈӿ⚔

ImmortalGhost wrote:

Has anyone ever noticed the в⚔ƿ™ symbol isnt trademarked? Well I hereby TRADEMARK the в⚔ƿ™ Symbol!!!

вɪтcʜ⚔ƿʟeasє™

• RARE

http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1022512

• 4nick8r

Well, he is off to piss off the next syndicate. Bets on how this is going to end?

• 4nick8r

Looks like this went as we all anticipated.

• 💖ℒ੫ѵℬуɾძ💞

ஃ😋β😂ㅋ😹ㄴ😁ஃ
    (Literally 😂👆I did )

Reply to this topic