New update! V1.12

ForumsGeneral Discussion › New update! V1.12
  • syntax2600

The in-game news doesn't show it but check the App Store. I'm using it now.

• Psych

Yeah. Woo! Tiny bug fixes.. yay

• syntax2600

Lol. I know right? If anything it's proof of life.

• Natino907

syntax2600 wrote:

Lol. I know right? If anything it's proof of life.

That's true! There is still hope

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Better than nothing, right?

• syntax2600

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

Better than nothing, right?

Yep!

• The Archduke

Well, a cynic would say its just enough to keep us from thinking they have abandoned the project. As Weasel said, better than nothing....

• 💫King Leonidas💫

Terrible update ! 6 months for a map that does not load past July 1st 2013 . Where are the new guns , the instant base upgrades etc etc . 👎

• Geertsen

Is there anything bad about the new update I should know about before I install the update?? Thanks!!

• SammMMM-

I'm sorry but I find it so funny that they create a stupid interactive map instead of fixing the fucking game.

• Strykr X

The interactive map doesn't even seem to load past June 30, 2013. Am I doing it wrong?

• The Chairman

Hey everyone,
    The map has been updated with improved rendering, and will run for the entirety of the past year. Thanks for your patience.

• Ⓖ☣ⓜⓐⓢⓣⓔⓡ

Doesn't seem to update much after the first couple of months, good effort though!

Need to really concentrate on how the game play can be adapted to keep new players interested cos the map is full of inactives!

• 💫Midgard💫

Well I'll say it. Thank you
    Please chairman basic contact is all we require just to let us know you are there

• 𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗔𝗡

The Chairman wrote:

Hey everyone,The map has been updated with improved rendering, and will run for the entirety of the past year. Thanks for your patience.

He's alive!!!

• syntax2600

The Chairman wrote:

Hey everyone,The map has been updated with improved rendering, and will run for the entirety of the past year. Thanks for your patience.

He has risen!

• ⚔₮Ħヨ ℳ₳Ϯ℟ⅈӿ⚔

The Chairman has died
    The Chairman has risen
    The Chairman will come again
    🙏

• syntax2600

All are base are belong to Chairman.

• Tea Sipper

Holy Mary mother of Chairman
    Pray for us players now
    And at the hour of our deaf
    Amen

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

💫Midgard💫 wrote:

Well I'll say it. Thank you Please chairman basic contact is all we require just to let us know you are there

Well said. Just a little post here or there will go a long way!

• Treybo130

Strykr X wrote:

The interactive map doesn't even seem to load past June 30, 2013. Am I doing it wrong?

I'm having a problem with this too. It seems to fill the counties with the original dictators but doesn't follow through with turnover. Anyone else seeing this?

• ⚔₮Ħヨ ℳ₳Ϯ℟ⅈӿ⚔

Treybo130 wrote:

Strykr X wrote:

I'm having a problem with this too. It seems to fill the counties with the original dictators but doesn't follow through with turnover. Anyone else seeing this?

On the announcements it says that the map is a documentary of the first directors of each county not its current dictators

• Strykr X

That wasn't the problem...the problem was the interactive map seemed to "hang" on June 30th.

Reply to this topic