πŸ’ŽBEST AREA FOR GAINING πŸ’ŽTπŸ’Ž

Forums β€Ί General Discussion β€Ί πŸ’ŽBEST AREA FOR GAINING πŸ’ŽTπŸ’Ž
  • πŸ’ŽπŸ‘‘Η€β„³@β„•πŸ‘‘πŸ’Ž

List off your best area so far for gaining "T" & approx. how much "T" you gained there from one hop radius. Also if you have a better formula then 2WH + 1DC +5VD = MAX HOP RADIUS 😜 Then list it here.

• β’Όβ˜£β“œβ“β“’β“£β“”β“‘

Sweden

• RARE

πŸ’ŽπŸ‘‘Η€β„³@β„•πŸ‘‘πŸ’Ž wrote:

List off your best area so far for gaining "T" & approx. how much "T" you gained there from one hop radius. Also if you have a better formula then 2WH + 1DC +5VD = MAX HOP RADIUS 😜 Then list it here.

2dc four depots in four hops with 5 u will get extra ten miles only use four because then u can get 38 miles with four at 15000 build radius skill and hop in Canada for best tib ;)

• β’Όβ˜£β“œβ“β“’β“£β“”β“‘

RARE wrote:

2dc four depots in four hops with 5 u will get extra ten miles only use four because then u can get 38 miles with four at 15000 build radius skill and hop in Canada for best tib ;)

2wh 1dc and 5vd you get 39 miles

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

β’Όβ˜£β“œβ“β“’β“£β“”β“‘ wrote:

RARE wrote:

2wh 1dc and 5vd you get 39 miles

That's what I have seen too. Furthest legal hop is 39.

Best TIB is in the east coast in the southern and mid-western dates where there are tons of moderate value territories. A 35 or 39 mile base can net me 2000 TIB.

• Ξ˜ΠΉΡΠ‚Ρ†ΠΌΡŠΠ’Π΄Ρ•Ρ‚Π΄Ρd

Get yourself to the heart of North America. From Texas north to Saskatchewan, the Tib grows as high as an elephant's eye.πŸ‘

• ΡˆΞžΞ›α”–ΞžΔΏ

Midwest is my vote. From Texas north. The base costs are reasonable and the tib return is on average 30 per drop. Get in the right spot and it would be easy to get 2-3k tib per hop base.

• RARE

Yes 5vd gets 39 miles but four gets 36? Something like that so in four hops u get an extra 12miles but if u save those four vd and use them on a newer base you get 36 miles why waster depots? Just saying.

• Ξ˜ΠΉΡΠ‚Ρ†ΠΌΡŠΠ’Π΄Ρ•Ρ‚Π΄Ρd

RARE wrote:

Yes 5vd gets 39 miles but four gets 36? Something like that so in four hops u get an extra 12miles but if u save those four vd and use them on a newer base you get 36 miles why waster depots? Just saying.

πŸ‘

• Strykr X

I also do 4x VD on a base, because I find they're too uncommon to waste an extra one per base. Same thing with warehouses...I find drop rates to be terrible for those things.

Reply to this topic