New Game 💭💭💭

ForumsGeneral Discussion › New Game 💭💭💭
  • 💫King Leonidas💫

It's called City Domination , it is a gps location based game with similar mechanics to gs /tw .
    I have only been playing 2days bit it seem interesting . Look me up 👍

• ɪʗョՅㅌ∆ℝ

will try 👍

• RARE

My fucking name was takin that little prick

• 👥Nobody👉👈Bobby🐝

What else is there to do besides just attacking the 5 bases right by you? The missions seem weird too

• 💫King Leonidas💫

•ǤAƝƊAŁƑ• wrote:

What else is there to do besides just attacking the 5 bases right by you? The missions seem weird too

You actually need to more around until you complete your badges and your capture radius becomes larger

• Reaper💀

Just downloaded. I'll give it a go. CS is ReaperDBR

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

ɪʗョՅㅌ∆ℝ wrote:

will try 👍

Ditto. Names the same in there too.

• Reaper💀

I'm not a fan of it but it's early days.

• 𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗔𝗡

Add me as a sponser: Mr Logan

• TW_Support

Anyone want to start a gang?

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

It's really buggy. None of my jobs appear to be progressing and every time I try to rush something, it gives me errors. The partial language translation kinda sucks too. But, TONS of players already. Many times more than CS at its peak. I have a dozen within a mile of my house.

• Herp

🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷 wrote:

It's really buggy. None of my jobs appear to be progressing and every time I try to rush something, it gives me errors. The partial language translation kinda sucks too. But, TONS of players already. Many times more than CS at its peak. I have a dozen within a mile of my house.

What is CS?

• 💫King Leonidas💫

Join my gang !

• ᏚᏢΛ͒ЯᎡʘᏔᎻΛ͒ᏔᏦ

Herp wrote:

🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷 wrote:

What is CS?

💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 wrote:

Wow this is a load of bollox for fucks sake get a grip 👍

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

CS should be GS. Just a typo.

• [dday]

Sparrowhawk wrote:

Herp wrote:

🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷 wrote:

What is CS?

💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 wrote:

Wow this is a load of bollox for fucks sake get a grip 👍

Since when could we do more than one quote per post?

• 💫King Leonidas💫

Support reply to messages quickly in CD . LOL😂😂😂😂

• Ⓖ☣ⓜⓐⓢⓣⓔⓡ

Tried it, like the idea of the game, but it kept crashing, also I don't speak French so didn't understand half of what was going on. Looks better than GS though.

• 👥Nobody👉👈Bobby🐝

Ⓖ☣ⓜⓐⓢⓣⓔⓡ wrote:

Tried it, like the idea of the game, but it kept crashing, also I don't speak French so didn't understand half of what was going on. Looks better than GS though.

👍👍👍

• Psych

Looks like support had better show some life or we'll all leave and GO TO THE OTHER GAME!!

Hint hint.

• Devilfish2400

I've been playing the game but don't understand it ???

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

I don't rlly like that game but gotta give it a try

• ☣Alexander☣

I just downloaded it, i dont really understand how to do anything yet
    My area is empty though

• 💫King Leonidas💫

If anybody needs any tips or advice pm in either game

• SLiNKY

Tried it. Got bored. Deleted it.

• Reaper💀

KL. You tried Empire Z? Looking for good guys like yourself. An established alliance set up already.

• Picnic Thief

Reaper💀 wrote:

KL. You tried Empire Z? Looking for good guys like yourself. An established alliance set up already.

Yup, it's surprisingly entertaining!

Reply to this topic