I'm back

ForumsGeneral Discussion › I'm back
  • drpenis

Hello, hello. I've recently learned that meanfreepath made a new game. I thought I might come and fuck shit up. Some of you may know me as 👿Belial, but I prefer to be called the doctor now.

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

Ok doctor dick welcome 👍

• Devilfish2400

Hey I know you !

• Mike Hunt

That's belial? Yeah right 😂

• ZRAYGO

Hmmm. What can I ask to verify it's you? You ran with two other people in TW. Who were they?

• TΛ͒T

I can even answer this. B would troll like this but I think would be planting turf on the coast he lives on unless he took the bus across country.

• ZRAYGO

T/\T2 wrote:

I can even answer this. B would troll like this but I think would be planting turf on the coast he lives on unless he took the bus across country.

Lol. Didn't even think of that. This is not Belial

• drpenis

T/\T2 wrote:

😂 You do know it's been a few years. My job demands me to move every now and then

• ☣Alexander☣

I can just call you Beliar if that makes ya feel any better about yourself? Lol

• Treybo130

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

Baaazinnnnng

• drpenis

I'm just fucking with you. I'm obviously not Belial, but I am a famous troll 😏

• ☣Alexander☣

💩Beliar wrote:

I'm just fucking with you. I'm obviously not Belial, but I am a wanna be infamous troll 😫

• ZRAYGO

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

Hahaha. Beliar

• drpenis

ZRAYGO wrote:

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

Hahaha. Beliar

Haha. He was right.

Reply to this topic