IOS addiction.

ForumsGeneral Discussion › IOS addiction.
  • Treybo130

I read an article Friday about a dude with a $7000 a month Clash of Clans addiction. Now, he claimed his RL income to be greater than $100k a month, so that's not "a lot" of money. It got me thinking though, GS would only require a couple $100 a month to stay on top. I remember all the week 1 complaints of people buying the leader board but it seems a lot of those guys maxed out and stopped playing. There was a lot of drama based on the "cheating scandal" that drove a lot of whales away but here we are now. Is it worth the cash to play a game that the devs can unplug at any moment?

• Ares

No, personally I have spent zero dollars on this, TW, CoC, or any other app for that matter. I just play for fun.

• ☣Alexander☣

I think its ridiculous but if i made 1.2m a year i would probably spend money on whatever i wanted. Video game or not i more than likely wouldnt think twice .

But why the hell spend 7000 on CoC... Like seriously wtf is the point? After you max out whats he spending the money on?

• Treybo130

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

I think its ridiculous but if i made 1.2m a year i would probably spend money on whatever i wanted. Video game or not i more than likely wouldnt think twice .

But why the hell spend 7000 on CoC... Like seriously wtf is the point? After you max out whats he spending the money on?

I don't play, but it said he supports his clan and sends reenforcements out?

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

In my opinion, you don't need to spend any money on this game to get onto any leaderboard. I also haven't spent any money on GS and I've played smart to get where I've gotten so far.

• ☣Alexander☣

ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ wrote:

In my opinion, you don't need to spend any money on this game to get onto any leaderboard. I also haven't spent any money on GS and I've played smart to get where I've gotten so far.

Thats the way I'm playing too. If you hop enough you can get up there quick. But for what that guy in the article pays for is even more pointless spending.. But if they like it i dont care lol

• ZRAYGO

Everyone has their own preferences. Some blow money on computer games or consoles or pirn or drugs etc. it's whatever each individual wants

Reply to this topic