Anyone out there?

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Anyone out there?
  • Mr. Happy2468

I feel like I'm in a ghost town! Does anyone use the forums anymore?!

• Mr. Happy2468

Echoooooooooooooo

• ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

Hi'ya. How are things?

• Mr. Happy2468

Fairly good, this game is definately not as active as TW. But I guess that could be beneficial in some ways too

• Mr. Happy2468

What about you?

• ☣Alexander☣

There are people around. Not many, but GS players do exist despite what most believe.

• Mr. Happy2468

Yes, most seem to be powerhouses though. So territory gain becomes more challenging, but not impossible.

• Mr. Happy2468

So what are yall up to?

• Reaper💀

👀👀👀

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

🍃👀🍃

• TW_Support

Hello.

• ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

I am about to take a cat to the vet.

• The Archduke

Sounds fun

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

I'm about to storm a bank and take a submarine out to Australia for dinner later today, just a typical boring day.

• 💫🌟Lucifer🌟💫

Qweeter1997 wrote:

I'm about to storm a bank and take a submarine out to Australia for dinner later today, just a typical boring day.

What he really means.

I'm about to give a random homeless person a vicious handjob and take a massive brown submarine all over my Australian friends face and help him eat it by kissing him passionately for days on end until the submarine turns into a face full of dangleberries! Just a typical boring day!

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

💫🌟Lucifer🌟💫 wrote:

Qweeter1997 wrote:

What he really means.

I'm about to give a random homeless person a vicious handjob and take a massive brown submarine all over my Australian friends face and help him eat it by kissing him passionately for days on end until the submarine turns into a face full of dangleberries! Just a typical boring day!

😂😂😂👏👏 👆that made me laugh!
    I'm packing my gear to head to the cottage for the long weekend. 4 days of lounging, drinking, toking and zip lining! I wonder what the wife and baby are doing?? Muahahaha (you can't see but I've tented my fingers) Oh, now that would be a good emoticon to have, someone get on that!

• 💫🌟Lucifer🌟💫

ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ wrote:

💫🌟Lucifer🌟💫 wrote:

Qweeter1997 wrote:

What he really means.

😂😂😂👏👏 👆that made me laugh!I'm packing my gear to head to the cottage for the long weekend. 4 days of lounging, drinking, toking and zip lining! I wonder what the wife and baby are doing?? Muahahaha (you can't see but I've tented my fingers) Oh, now that would be a good emoticon to have, someone get on that!

Sincere??

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

Sincere?? Yes to it all, except the wife and baby are meeting me there tomorrow. By then I'd have started everything I plan on doing. Oh, and now I'm taking a couple of those single person inflatable rafts so we can float down the lazy river that cuts across the property. It's gonna be great weather from what I hear.

• 💫🌟Lucifer🌟💫

You sir are probably my best new friend on here👍

You up for it buddy👍

• Noah

🎏👀🎏

• 💫🌟Lucifer🌟💫

Noah Thompson wrote:

🎏👀🎏

I hate quizzes or cryptic shit that I can't get!! Fucking tell me what it means NOW! And it better be fucking worth it!

• Picnic Thief

It's 2 eggs playing lawn bowls on a windy day.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

💫🌟Lucifer🌟💫 wrote:

You sir are probably my best new friend on here👍

You up for it buddy👍

Up for what?? I'm just a poor dumb ole Canadian boy minding my own business, livin' in my igloo, watching my big screen tv! No seriously, up for what? Your in forum, multi-topic posts have made me laugh out loud I'll give you that.

• 💫🌟Lucifer🌟💫

Up for being my forum best buddy, buddy. How aboot it?

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

💫🌟Lucifer🌟💫 wrote:

Noah Thompson wrote:

🎏👀🎏

I hate quizzes or cryptic shit that I can't get!! Fucking tell me what it means NOW! And it better be fucking worth it!

Betcha he's sitting on the fence holding two beers, watching both sides.

• 💫🌟Lucifer🌟💫

Ah I see that angle👊 Good shout Champ! So......How aboot it? I love the Canadians. You guys rock! If I could handle the flight I would be in BC today!

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

🎏👀🍻🎏

Reply to this topic