Most Active Syndicate?

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Most Active Syndicate?
  • Mr. Happy2468

Which syndicates are the most active in GS?

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

BxP?

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

˹ ƶ є я ɵ ˼ wrote:

BxP?

Yup, it's true

• Mr. Happy2468

Are they open for recruitment?

• Tea Sipper

Obama Poetry is the most active. We just got our threads deleted though.

• TΛ͒T

I hear Illuminati is a pretty good syndicate.

• ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

T/\T2 wrote:

👀👂👍

• Devilfish2400

Me!!!!!

• ⚔₮Ħヨ ℳ₳Ϯ℟ⅈӿ⚔

T/\T2 wrote:

Haven't heard of em

• Reaper💀

T/\T2 wrote:

I agree👍👍👍

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

˹ ƶ є я ɵ ˼ wrote:

BxP?

Why would you ask that as a question? BxP FL is obviously the most active syndicate. 😜

• 𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗔𝗡

It's about the 👥LoS👥

• TΛ͒T

NWS must be active because everyone is shrinking

• 💫🌟Lucifer🌟💫

Illuminatti are not the most active. They have 16 players out of all syns active! A shocking but true stat!

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

T/\T2 wrote:

NWS must be active because everyone is shrinking

Like sexually active? Shrinking isn't good in that scenario.

• Ⓖ☣ⓜⓐⓢⓣⓔⓡ

NWS have the most active gobs!

• Tea Sipper

Ⓖ☣ⓜⓐⓢⓣⓔⓡ wrote:

NWS have the most active gobs!

And they aren't backing it up with shit. Illuminati are gonna beat their ass down and show everyone that NWS is nothing but their bitch.

• 💫🌟Lucifer🌟💫

Bam pot is that really you old salty dog ya? You still up for being an informant? I saw you had grew so god dam quickly and thought DAAAAAAM! That guys got a great puppet master! Lol. Just joking mate. I know you ain't nobody else's mule. Your mine lmao. I won't tell anyone. Good to see you active again.

• 💫🌟Lucifer🌟💫

Shit sorry man there's no delete and I meant to send that as a message. My bad💩

• Tea Sipper

Don't worry Lucifer. It's good to see you want to mix it up a little and not run the shit bag alliance you had before that was scared of a little fighting.

• 💫🌟Lucifer🌟💫

OMG Bam pot you two faced little slag of an arse raper! I had you as a friend you little penny scrounging face prostitute!! And I didn't run the alliance just started it. My 'ahem' friend did! And how was my alliance scared of fighting? Is that when you wanted to repeatedly attack the biggest players of ILLUMINATTI® For no reason? Sorry dude I should of backed you on that one rather than tell you that your a fucking mungo! Next time bro I gotcha back Jack! (Places tongue behind bottom lip and pushes real hard while making an extreme constipation grunt)

• Tea Sipper

I attacked NWS as well to be fair. C4d them right out of Central Scotland.

• 💫🌟Lucifer🌟💫

Bam pot wrote:

Aww fair cop guvnor! Your a wee star🌟. Looks like that worked as NWS are all over central Scotland!

• Tea Sipper

💫🌟Lucifer🌟💫 wrote:

Bam pot wrote:

Aww fair cop guvnor! Your a wee star🌟. Looks like that worked as NWS are all over central Scotland!

When I say central Scotland I really mean central partick.

• 💫🌟Lucifer🌟💫

Now that makes sense. Now I know your a local weegie! Nobody would ever mention that shit hole unless they either just drove a car bomb into it or lived in Glasgow. And it's just all Partick. There's no central. Just one wee shithole. I know because I'm in it now! 👋

• Tea Sipper

💫🌟Lucifer🌟💫 wrote:

Now that makes sense. Now I know your a local weegie! Nobody would ever mention that shit hole unless they either just drove a car bomb into it or lived in Glasgow. And it's just all Partick. There's no central. Just one wee shithole. I know because I'm in it now! 👋

The wee shitty but between the Rosevale and the railway bridge. That's the fucking worst.

• 💫🌟Lucifer🌟💫

Absofuckinglutely is a shit hole! Does any NWS ever come on these dam forums? I've heard that they have been pumping Brooklyn and he cried to a friend on Palringo! Saw the screenshot lol. So funny. He said he has had enough and feels like ending it all now. He didn't expect so much backlash for just being generous to people. He shared a lot of c4 I hear. 30000! Now that's a kind hearted mofo if you ask me. Chin up big man! I still like you a little bitty! You still have my pants I left. You better not be sniffing them you dirty little frankenpenis. He has a fake penis that screws on because as a kid he was getting a bath in the sink when his sister turned on the waste disposal unit while he was doing his freestyle lengths. Poor kid! I still like him anyway!

• Treybo130

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

˹ ƶ є я ɵ ˼ wrote:

BxP?

Why would you ask that as a question? BxP FL is obviously the most active syndicate. 😜

Truth

• agatosh

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

˹ ƶ є я ɵ ˼ wrote:

BxP?

It's so active there's 2 of them

• TΛ͒T

agatosh wrote:

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

˹ ƶ є я ɵ ˼ wrote:

BxP?

It's so active there's 2 of them

Having members does not mean a syndicate is active. I bet if a war broke out 90% of them would leave.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

The answer to the original question clearly lies on the leaderboard. You don't get to the top by being inactive.

Reply to this topic