Yup

• [dday]

My money's on Illuminati.

• TΛ͒T

Mine too

• 💫🌟Lucifer🌟💫

T/\T2 wrote:

We see how NWS can run their mouths now let's see how they fight👹🔥💫🔥

Correction. NWS is a syn and can't run it's mouth. Maybe members can but NWS entity can't. And not all of them did. But good excuse to attack 👍😂.

[dday] wrote:

OMG! Really! The Illuminatti® franchise is not a syn but a collective of individual syns created by and for Illuminatti® Sadly it's diluted the game to the extent nobody can actually have a good battle. Illuminatti® Franchise ruined Global Supremacy! You should be ashamed of yourself. Unless your American. Then you should be poud!

• Pv͒D

💫🌟Lucifer🌟💫 wrote:

T/\T2 wrote:

Correction. NWS is a syn and can't run it's mouth. Maybe members can but NWS entity can't. And not all of them did. But good excuse to attack 👍😂.

[dday] wrote:

OMG! Really! The Illuminatti® franchise is not a syn but a collective of individual syns created by and for Illuminatti® Sadly it's diluted the game to the extent nobody can actually have a good battle. Illuminatti® Franchise ruined Global Supremacy! You should be ashamed of yourself. Unless your American. Then you should be poud!

This is coming from the guy with 118 agents and 62 bases?

• Mr. Happy2468

💫🌟Lucifer🌟💫 wrote:

T/\T2 wrote:

[dday] wrote:

Lol wtf dude

• TΛ͒T

Lucifer I'm glad your syndicate chose you to be the mouth(or fingers typing since you want to be all proper)for them in this post you are doing a bang up job so far.
    As far as a collective franchise were you referring to NWS, BP, or Illuminati? I'm having a hard time finding the difference except we have the most inactive players. Maybe a great mind like yours can clear things up for everybody. Thanks in advance.

• 💫🌟Lucifer🌟💫

Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to discuss this a little further like literates

Firstly, my syndicate? I chose not to join any 'real' syndicate due to the fact I refuse to pay money or spend much time on a little app on my ipad when my real life keeps shouting at me to get shit done. I can see how you have made that assumption T/\T2. I read that your franchise was at war with NWS and a mention that it was because NWS members talked some jive. So I thought that was a shit excuse for a massive syndicate like Illuminatti to go to war with another syn for that. Comes across as a bit bullyish!

And to touch on your attempt at belittling someone for writing with an attempt at being legible. WTF have you guys turned into? Fucking anti gramma and spelling police. Made yourself sound a bit ststststupid with that one mate. Someone that has to lower to the level of bringing up the fact that someone writes as correctly as possible as a flaw is soooooo American! Sorry Y'all!

• 💫🌟Lucifer🌟💫

And you PVD ya big grannies wet fanny pad (sanitary towel)! Who rattled your fricken cage you big smelly knob cheese knibbler? And how come someone so big can come on a forum and comment on my agents like it proves that I am a mule. Go lick a dick a day ya fat ersehole felching cum dumpster! See what I did? Dumpster lol. I think I'm turning yankanese, I think I'm turning yankanese, I really think so.

Mr Happy. Where's your car? Dude? WTF? LOL? You surf mate? Or dude? Or dudette? Or tampon? Or Tagalong? Or pure numpty by the way? Get a room with your boyfriend ya spunk stain.

• Mr. Happy2468

💫🌟Lucifer🌟💫 wrote:

Mr Happy. Where's your car? Dude? WTF? LOL? You surf mate? Or dude? Or dudette? Or tampon? Or Tagalong? Or pure numpty by the way? Get a room with your boyfriend ya spunk stain.

Hey man, I just started this game yesterday so assuming that you are implying I don't have jack-dittily squat right now, no shit Sherlock. I was just amused at your responses, being all grammatically correct and such. I don't see why you are getting all up in my face about this stuff. Take a chill pill and calm down dude. This isn't even your war so stop getting all shitty over it.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

This guy is clearly mad about the beating we're giving his main account.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

٤٩+:ńD٤٩dظ:rdي wrote:

Which is his main account?

• 💫🌟Lucifer🌟💫

👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆
    LOL

• 💫🌟Lucifer🌟💫

٤٩+:ńD٤٩dظ:rdي wrote:

What a few hits from T/\T2, Gmaster, TW_Support, vinnie Malone and some random called MrsHotrod something. Hardly a beating chief. See if I wake up and I have more than 2 notifications from hits then I will have to unleash my main account and it's fucking HUGE! You all speak the rumours but not many know the truth. My main account will flatten all of you bitches. Even you Mrs something rod something. Can't be arsed checking sorry. Don't make my main angry. Don't speak a word about it again or like candyman you will be unleashing all fucking hell on yourself!! Heed the warning you all have saw the movie! Don't say the words again!

Crazy bastards all mule account paranoid! I can't even fucking afford bastarding game credit let alone a fucking other device to have a fucking mule ya weed smoking bunch of paranoid fuckwits! Get a job!😄👍✌️

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

I have to say Lucifer gets a win on the smack talking. It's honestly worth reading the thread just for this.

• 💫🌟Lucifer🌟💫

Sorry guys that was the drink talking last night.

• 💫🌟Lucifer🌟💫

SIKE!! Pussy fucks! When I got in after work I only had a few hits from that guy that uses slashes in his name and a number 2 and 2 T's, AnalGspotMaster and maybe some other person but not much. I expected more. Poor show fellas! Must be busy with this big war that nobody is going on about. Is it even fucking happening or is it a fake war?

• Tea Sipper

There's gonna be fuck all war. NWS are shit bags and Illuminati are dirty base huggers. Throw a little C4 around. Get this shit started.

• 💫🌟Lucifer🌟💫

Bam pot wrote:

There's gonna be fuck all war. NWS are shit bags and Illuminati are dirty base huggers. Throw a little C4 around. Get this shit started.

Fancy joining my alliance mate? Your a keeper!

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

Bam pot wrote:

Shit bags that reset your main acc 🙈

• 💫🌟Lucifer🌟💫

Fuck off Scouse, Bam pot is an original, bona fide, straight-up, class-A G! He comes from Partick in Glasgow and can't even afford a new cord for his trackie bottoms fuck sake, because his washing machine pulled the cunt out and snapped it! So he ain't getting no other device or spending any of the little moola the dole gives him to support him, his 16 year old wife and his 4 wee daughters Waneesha, Latoya, Yenesay and Betty on TIB.

Plus he has been sacked from volunteering at the homeless shelter because he made the place stink of pish! So gee him a break eh!

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

💫🌟Lucifer🌟💫 wrote:

Fuck off Scouse, Bam pot is an original, bona fide, straight-up, class-A G! He comes from Partick in Glasgow and can't even afford a new cord for his trackie bottoms fuck sake, because his washing machine pulled the cunt out and snapped it! So he ain't getting no other device or spending any of the little moola the dole gives him to support him, his 16 year old wife and his 4 wee daughters Waneesha, Latoya, Yenesay and Betty on TIB.

Plus he has been sacked from volunteering at the homeless shelter because he made the place stink of pish! So gee him a break eh!

😂😂😂😂😂

• TΛ͒T

I have been getting a lot of messages from people wanting to know what's up. The war has been on for two days now and over 30,000 c4 thrown, plenty of base capping and chasing each other all over the world. We are fighting on the map like we should be that's why it's been quiet in here except for the attention whores.

• 💫🌟Lucifer🌟💫

Darling that was totally uncalled for😤 Thanks for the anything but vague war report in your war thread!! And your fighting on the map like you should be? About fucking time! For the biggest alliance you sure do sit on your big fat arses for painfully long periods of time. You should be trying to conquer in a time scale that's relevant to the longevity of the modern semi popular app. Not fucking boring every cunt into thinking you all fucked off and caught AIDS from all the knob nibbling or whatever it is you man fanciers from over the pond get up too.

And if your definition of an attention whore is me and my antics then I thank you wholeheartedly for your kindest remarks. Just wished you put a few more actual witty comments with that instead of your teenage one liner non direct insults.

What a shit thread, only an egotistical sociopath with homophobic incestrous tendencies would come up with this!

👆👆👆see what I did👆👆👆 I learnt from the best👍

• Tea Sipper

💫🌟Lucifer🌟💫 wrote:

Bam pot wrote:

Fancy joining my alliance mate? Your a keeper!

I already did. It was shite.

• 4nick8r

💫🌟Lucifer🌟💫 wrote:

Is this an example of writing English as properly as possible? Apparently us Yanks forgot to trademark buggering up the English language.

• 💫🌟Lucifer🌟💫

Lol Yank trying to be funny. That's a funny in itself for fuck sake. Do you even get sarcasm in Holywood yet? Is that how you spell Holywood?

Yanks are renound for being uneducated, majority illiterates. Look at GW Bush! He couldn't even string a fucking educated or understandable sentence together and you clowns fucking voted him to rule your bastardised country for a lot of years!!!!! How can you come on here to say anything about anyone's English especially when they are clearly making an attempt to better the education of thus Yanks by writing as correctly as possible for them to read?

And since you have the balls to mention spelling on a forum full of rectum badgers then point some of Illiteratenesses out pally o' pal!

• Reaper💀

How rude....

Reply to this topic