Congrats Cheese!πŸ‘

Forums β€Ί General Discussion β€Ί Congrats Cheese!πŸ‘
  • ☣Alexander☣

He became the top player. I didnt notice brooklyn got hit like that.
    Anyways, director of the world is an acheivement!

• ΡˆΞžΞ›α”–ΞžΔΏ

Yes! Congrats my good friend. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Kind of sucks that it happened the way it did, but it is still a good place to be.

• TΞ›Ν’T

Enjoy it while it lastsπŸ‘πŸ»

• CΞ—ΞžΞžΝ’SΞ

Brooks still on top as far as I'm concerned but thanks. Things will be righted soon.

• Ρ΅ Ιͺ ʟ ʟ ΚŒΝ’ Ιͺ ΠΈ

Congrats Cheese πŸ‘

• ΡˆΞžΞ›α”–ΞžΔΏ

cheese wrote:

Brooks still on top as far as I'm concerned but thanks. Things will be righted soon.

πŸ‘

• πŸ’«πŸŒŸLuciferπŸŒŸπŸ’«

cheese wrote:

Just puked in my mouth a little! Are you saying you will allow him to be on top of you even when you are supposed to be on top? A bit of submissive are we sir! I like you, now shit on my chest and call me granny you little dirty cock cheese meister!

• πŸ’«πŸŒŸLuciferπŸŒŸπŸ’«

β˜…WΞžΞ›SΞLβ˜… wrote:

Yes! Congrats my good friend. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Kind of sucks that it happened the way it did, but it is still a good place to be.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ kind of sucks lmfao! You just showed how much you love his tiny little clit that resembles a mouses cock you toblarone shitting dry docker!

Reply to this topic