Who's winning the war

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Who's winning the war
  • Tea Sipper

To me it looks like NWS is doing their best to stay illuminates bitch. But maybe NWS are putting up a fight inside that big old gimp suit they've been forced to put on and it's just nobody can hear them.

• 💫King Leonidas💫

Bam pot wrote:

To me it looks like NWS is doing their best to stay illuminates bitch. But maybe NWS are putting up a fight inside that big old gimp suit they've been forced to put on and it's just nobody can hear them.

I will wear my gimp suit with pride and there is no winner in this war apart from Nick loooooooool

• Pv͒D

💫King Leonidas💫 wrote:

Bam pot wrote:

I will wear my gimp suit with pride and there is no winner in this war apart from Nick loooooooool

You already pid for his new ferrari KL... How much more you gonna give?

• CΗΞΞ͒SΞ

So, nicks winning but I must say its fun to be fighting.

• TΛ͒T

The house always has the advantage.

• 💫Mr Pussy💫

I wonder if Nick has noticed the increased activity?

• TΛ͒T

In all honesty I don't see how he couldn't. I think we all know war isn't cheap on this level.

• 💫King Leonidas💫

We might get a update if we are lucky 😬

• 💫Mr Pussy💫

💫King Leonidas💫 wrote:

We might get a update if we are lucky 😬

I have to admire your optimism their KL

• ☣Alexander☣

Well brook took a huge hit so far. Their illuminati syndicate has been disbanded. Idk if its temporary or not, but seems like NWS are putting up a fight.
    (Im a neutral party, not favouring either group)

• ☣Alexander☣

That being said, Illuminati has also hit NWS hard. They knocked down some big players, and im sure the fight continues. Personally im anxious to see the result of one of the games first real wars.

• Tea Sipper

I think Nick has started this war to quell the rise of the Obama Poetry Syndicate on the forums. It seems he wants these forums poetry free.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

cheese wrote:

So, nicks winning but I must say its fun to be fighting.

• Treybo130

Nicks lil Bitch wrote:

💫King Leonidas💫 wrote:

Bam pot wrote:

Maybe, maybe, maybe nick is, is starting wars in gs to make a profit off of a game with so few active players 😦

Nick is the "All Seeing Eye", or is it "Whispering Eye"....

• RΛINDᎧG

We are all just Nick's mules....using us to build his profile in the game of life, one cyborg or stamfill at a time. Lol

Reply to this topic