Building territory

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Building territory
  • iLuke

What's best upgrades to put on them I'm currently level 13 and I seen somewhere about once I hit that level to farm that level or something just scan and build, any tips

• ███ฺ███ฺ███ฺ███

iLuke wrote:

What's best upgrades to put on them I'm currently level 13 and I seen somewhere about once I hit that level to farm that level or something just scan and build, any tips

Stay at level 13 to stock up on vehicle depots!

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

👆that works, I'm constantly looking for those vehicle depots. If you're looking to build your income total it'll be worth it to build in a small territory with a high income bonus and use the 2 warehouse and 6 distribution center combo to make money. Figuring stuff out is half the fun. Good luck.

• Treybo130

iLuke wrote:

Build next to your original bases and tear down the old if they've been up longer then 7 days. That way you get the base building points. Took me a few hundred bases to figure that out.

• Devilfish2400

All ways start with two warehouses and two distribution centers

Reply to this topic