Dispute System Updates

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Dispute System Updates
  • The Chairman

Hey everyone,
    Just a heads up that a couple of bugs in the Dispute system were fixed today, most importantly the Acquisition Limit issue during wars. Now players who've declared War on you will not have an acquisition limit when you dispute them, as described in the Help. We will be compensating any players who had hit the Acquisition limit issue tomorrow – you'll get a message then regarding this if you were affected.

We also made some improvements to the overall performance of Disputes, and base creation/upgrading/repairing/disputes/captures will be faster and more reliable (i.e. reduced "temporary error" messages).

Thanks to everyone for your patience while we work on the issues, and we apologize to those affected for any inconvenience caused. In the meantime, if you run into any issues, please contact us via in-game Support.

• 💫SugaDanio💫

Who's this!? 👆

• ZRAYGO

💫SugaDanio💫 wrote:

Who's this!? 👆

That's the dude from Monopoly

• 👔G3NT👔

Yay someone actually cares about the game

• 💫Mr Pussy💫

💫SugaDanio💫 wrote:

Who's this!? 👆

😱

• PINΞSΛ͒P

This should be a major improvement. May be worth jumping in on the fun now. If they create a inside radious that a player needs to be in for C4ing the whole game may be fixed. Maybe 4x the cap radious or something as a trial. 😉

• Tea Sipper

I remember the chairman
    He once was here
    And used to rule
    The game with fear.

We spent our money
    We bought some Tibs
    And then he started with the fibs

The game will improve
    It'll get much fun
    But then he took
    Our money then run

He gave few updates
    He left us annoyed
    But maybe that was
    His little ploy

He rarely posted
    And when he did that
    We all thought
    What a twat

If he loved this game
    As much as us
    He'd put in effort
    When we kicked up a fuss

But it's just little tweaks
    It's practically the same
    This has the potential
    To be the perfect game

But we'll stay around
    Because we're proud I guess
    To all play that game GS

• Herp

Oh my god. You have finally come out of hiding. Now try and improve the game.

• 〽️ SENIAC 〽️

I would like to declare war on you chairman

• Herp

💫GeekyLemon💫 wrote:

I would like to declare war on you chairman

Go ahead. That's what he gets for not making the game better for us.

• 👔G3NT👔

I capped the chairman out of my part of seattle

• Noah

The chairman lives! 😱

• 🐒👈🏻

Still got more bugs than it should at this stage . Get yer finger out devs

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

ᏫᏴᏝ༏۷ȋ⊚ɳ☠ wrote:

Still got more bugs than it should at this stage . Get yer finger out devs

😂😂😂😂.....😜

• 🐒👈🏻

Tumble weed from the devs again ???

• The Chairman

Hey everyone, we have a couple of updates.

First, anyone leaving a Syndicate now will not reset their mobilization timers – this was a bug and has been fixed. Players who were in the 24 hour mobilization period as a result of this bug are now no longer in mobilization mode.

• The Chairman

Second, a clarification on Acquisition Limit. The bug that resulted in a limit while in a Syndicate was fixed on Friday (GMT), so anyone involved in a Syndicate at War will have an unlimited Acquisition Limit.

However, players will regain their capture limit if they leave a Syndicate. This is balanced by the fact that they are still at war with other Syndicates. Now that players have to wait a week to join/found another Syndicate, they will be on their own against their enemies for the entire week-long period.

We will be observing how this particular case affects combat over time, and may make adjustments in the future if necessary to maintain overall game balance.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

A lot of players are reporting not being able to get into GS this morning. Perhaps the fixes are the reason. Just FYI.

• Psych

The Elation is REAL

• The Chairman

٤٩+:ńD٤٩dظ:rdي wrote:

A lot of players are reporting not being able to get into GS this morning. Perhaps the fixes are the reason. Just FYI.

There's currently an intermittent network issue affecting the Eastern US at the moment, which is disrupting access to Global Supremacy.

In the meantime, if you're experiencing connectivity issues, you can try switching between wifi and mobile networks, which may get you around the issue. Hopefully the issue will be resolved soon.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

The Chairman wrote:

There's currently an intermittent network issue affecting the Eastern US at the moment, which is disrupting access to Global Supremacy.

In the meantime, if you're experiencing connectivity issues, you can try switching between wifi and mobile networks, which may get you around the issue. Hopefully the issue will be resolved soon.

I was unable to get in for a while after posting that, but I'm back in now. Thanks for info.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

The Chairman wrote:

Tib awarded to all those affected???

• TΛ͒T

Don't worry Weasel they gave me shit and said have a nice day so don't feel bad. Good thing they just got some of my money because they will never see any again. Apparently I haven't been effected by any war bugs or any other issues that this still in beta app has to offer.

• Tech™ ︻┳テ=一 ®

When is the update that will make this game half decent? Pfffft

• ███ฺ███ฺ███ฺ███

Sell all button!

• TΛ͒T

It doesn't natter they didn't fix any of the stuff they claimed to have fixed anyway. The bugs and glitches associated with the war aspect of this game are horrible and don't operate as claimed. I know this because I'm one of the players that have been being effected by this for the last couple weeks. It seems they are as good at seeing who is involved as they are at fixing their broken ap.

• Kinnen

Our records indicate you were affected by an issue that could cause PR hits without warning during Disputes, losing about 7 Public Relations points. We've adjusted the PR system to work more consistently between individual Disputes, so this issue won't happen as frequently. In the meantime, The Chairman has granted your account 175 Tiberium for the inconvenience. Thank you for your patience, and thanks for playing Global Supremacy!
    I got this 3 days ago. Is this the big fix your waiting for.

• The Chairman

Hey everyone, we've just made a fix so that the acquisition ranges of a Territory's bases will now immediately update when its Director changes (Directors enjoy a 50% smaller acquisition radius in the Territories they control).

As part of the fix, all existing bases' acquisition zones have been refreshed to ensure they have the correct acquisition radius. Thanks to everyone who reported this issue – let us know if you run into any others and we'll investigate.

• BЯʘʘKLY͒И

Thx chairmam

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

The Chairman wrote:

Hey everyone, we've just made a fix so that the acquisition ranges of a Territory's bases will now immediately update when its Director changes (Directors enjoy a 50% smaller acquisition radius in the Territories they control).

As part of the fix, all existing bases' acquisition zones have been refreshed to ensure they have the correct acquisition radius. Thanks to everyone who reported this issue – let us know if you run into any others and we'll investigate.

👏👏

• The Chairman

FYI you can now see if you are suffering from an "inactive player" penalty in Disputes by visiting your Income summary screen (via your Profile).

Basically you will begin to encounter this penalty if you don’t collect your income for 30 days, and it increases with each day you don’t collect. Players with negative Income may be especially vulnerable to this penalty since they can’t collect their income.

Just to clarify: this is not a new penalty, we’re just making it easier to see if you’re affected by it.

Reply to this topic