How nick spent his GS money

ForumsGeneral Discussion › How nick spent his GS money
  • 〽️ SENIAC 〽️

After looking where the chairman has placed his bases I spotted his taken two lovely trips to Taiwan and Malaysia I know he didn't hop as he had around 20 bases lol

I bet he sat in first class sipping champagne eating shrimp while counting his 100 dollar bills in the flight over there....

But my second and less agreeable option is business trips but how much business for GS is over there?

Hmmmmmm nick invest your money better it's not like you work hard to justify holidays

If I seen monthly updates on the game and I don't mean bug fixes than I wouldn't care where you decide to chillax on the beach

• Devilfish2400

You international spy hahah

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

I really don't see this game generating that much money, which is probably why we don't see the investment. Based on the number of players and my guess regarding the number who do by pay (me included), I suspect it barely covers the costs of hosting.

• BANEBERRY

💫GeekyLemon💫 wrote:

After looking where the chairman has placed his bases I spotted his taken two lovely trips to Taiwan and Malaysia I know he didn't hop as he had around 20 bases lol

You can add 🌴Hawaii🌴 to that list now.

• Tea Sipper

I want to see him put turf in Ibiza.

• Farewell!

I heard Cuba is next! Watch out Illuminati......

• Pv͒D

Bam pot wrote:

I want to see him put turf in Ibiza.

I'll cap him off

• Pv͒D

👥 StowRPh 👥 wrote:

I heard Cuba is next! Watch out Illuminati......

There too.

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

This is not nicks only job. It's not even his primary. Neither is TW. The best way to secure a financial future is to have multiple streams of income.

I really hope he's sipping on champagne and enjoying life. If he wasn't I wouldn't expect these games to be around long.

• ☣Alexander☣

👥nͥobͣoͫdy👥 wrote:

The best way to secure a financial future is to have multiple streams of income.

🍁💊💉🍄🔫💰😁👍
    True story.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

Men arent supposed to count other men's pockets. Now you know, so act accordingly.

Reply to this topic