GS in the Future

ForumsGeneral Discussion › GS in the Future
  • [dday]

What are your predictions for the long term future of this game? Will it still be around in 2020? 2030? Will Nick ever show interest in this game? How many players will there be? Will the map still be active or just the forums? And will all these major multi-chapter syndicates still operate or die out over time?
    This is the thread for discussing the long term future of Global Supremacy.

• Devilfish2400

This tread would have been interesting if you said 2017
    And far as this game gos it would be interesting if there were updates and monthly event winning packs of tib or unique weapons .. Metals or badges .. Maybe boss events !!!

• ☣Alexander☣

I have been hoping from the start that the game would eventually get more active players. Maybe fill up the map a bit more. Personally i'm gonna be around until the servers are shutdown. I hope they're working on something for this game and not telling anyone. Events would be nice. Maybe make (new) loot available. Balancing and such.Overall i think it will survive for the time being though. It does have a few players and it generates some income

• 👥Nobody👉👈Bobby🐝

We can hope... We can hope...

• TΛ͒T

I predict the multi-chapter Illuminatti will reorganize as a smaller group. I also predict any syndicate with 💫in the name will disband.

• PINΞSΛ͒P

T/\T2 wrote:

I predict the multi-chapter Illuminatti will reorganize as a smaller group. I also predict any syndicate with 💫in the name will disband.

😝😝😝😝😝

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

I have been hoping from the start that the game would eventually get more active players. Maybe fill up the map a bit more. Personally i'm gonna be around until the servers are shutdown. I hope they're working on something for this game and not telling anyone. Events would be nice. Maybe make (new) loot available. Balancing and such.Overall i think it will survive for the time being though. It does have a few players and it generates some income

Same here

Reply to this topic