• 🔥℘ཞعϮϮყ⌖ცօყ🔥

Didnt really like it lol

• xxNooYahxx

Nope.

• Ꭰá Ꮯáρ੦

This is actually a good idea! I hope Nick puts it in the game

• Ꭰá Ꮯáρ੦

★ Ꮯapokiller ★ wrote:

There should be different loot items in every country to do with whatever that country exports in real life. People should also be able to trade or purchase these loot items from another player, like a British player could sell SA80's to an American player or a American player could trade a M16 for a SA80 or something. These items could be obtained by scanning or missions or something. Please say how much you like this idea so hopefully Nick (The creator of all creations) can add this to the game.

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

Ꭰá Ꮯáρ੦ wrote:

Thanks buddy. XD

• Ꭰá Ꮯáρ੦

★ Ꮯapokiller ★ wrote:

Ꭰá Ꮯáρ੦ wrote:

Thanks buddy. XD

Np

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Can we add L85-A1s? It's my third favorite rifle.

• Tech™ ︻┳テ=一 ®

Hmmmm wouldn't mind looting a desert eagle or something similar from the US. But what would the Brits offer in return? A balloon and a pin? 🎈📍....BANG!!

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

↜ཇ۷༏།₆⁶₆བཫཇས✞ wrote:

Hmmmm wouldn't mind looting a desert eagle or something similar from the US. But what would the Brits offer in return? A balloon and a pin? 🎈📍....BANG!!

The L85-A1 is a British rifle actually. It's one of the more accurate assault rifles ive shot.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Plus the Brits have James Bond... Just throwing that out there.... But they also have Austin powers..... Hmmmmmm....

• Eric.

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Plus the Brits have James Bond... Just throwing that out there.... But they also have Austin powers..... Hmmmmmm....

James Bond > Austin Powers

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

Perry the Platypus>007

• Carpenter

Maybe the French could have little White Flags that automatically surrender your bases to other players.

• dsd_spook

↜ཇ۷༏།₆⁶₆བཫཇས✞ wrote:

I'm not too sure if the desert eagle would belong to the US though. They were originally only made in Israel.

• MÅTHÆMÅTÏÇ$

I think they should first make it so you can actually loot a weapon, has anyone seen one yet?

• The Saw

Carpenter wrote:

Maybe the French could have little White Flags that automatically surrender your bases to other players.

😂😂😂

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

somebody wrote:

↜ཇ۷༏།₆⁶₆བཫཇས✞ wrote:

I'm not too sure if the desert eagle would belong to the US though. They were originally only made in Israel.

But everyone knows Israels defence budget comes from the US, so in an 'under the counter' kind of way.... 😉😄

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Actually deagles are made here in Minneapolis at magnum research.

• 🎀Bella

Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т wrote:

But everyone knows Israels defence budget comes from the US, so in an 'under the counter' kind of way.... 😉😄

Haha...the two expressions are "over the counter" as in medication for which you don't need a prescription and "under the table" as in getting paid in cash without the government knowing. On a separate, but related note, "to drink you under the table" means that in a head to head drinking competition, I'd still be drinking when you fell off your chair & under the table.

🌈The more you know.🌈

Reply to this topic