Help?

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Help?
  • captain sheen

I'm from turf wars.. Not completely sure what to do tbh

• roy o'bengal

Me too I feel your pain buddy

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

Start by building a base on the map and upgrade it to raise your inf like in TW. Collect Tiberium in other regions by driving there or hopping using bases. Use Tib to raise your stats and buy workers. Wash rinse repeat to your hearts content. There's the basics and work it from there. Hope that helps.

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

Increase ur stamina, don't worry about ur energy

• captain sheen

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

˹ ƶ є я ɵ ˼ wrote:

• Treybo130

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

˹ ƶ є я ɵ ˼ wrote:

• Gii

Treybo130 wrote:

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

˹ ƶ є я ɵ ˼ wrote:

• ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

And never, no wait. . . .Always carry a litter bag in your car. That way, when it gets full you ball it up and throw it out the window.👍

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd wrote:

And never, no wait. . . .Always carry a litter bag in your car. That way, when it gets full you ball it up and throw it out the window.👍

Smartass… I like it👍

• nickolas1155

How do u take over an an area such as a state county city or continent

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

nickolas1155 wrote:

Some people trip on losing their directorships. They really don't matter. It's not much $. Spend your time hopping for tib.

• PINΞSΛ͒P

If you touch my directorships you will be hunted for your entire experience playing this game. Even it's for the slightest amount of time and returned, you will still suffer!! 😜. Only thing that can save you will be a 3 page apology on the mistake you have made. Watch ur step!!

• Treybo130

★PINΞSΛP★ wrote:

If you touch my directorships you will be hunted for your entire experience playing this game. Even it's for the slightest amount of time and returned, you will still suffer!! 😜. Only thing that can save you will be a 3 page apology on the mistake you have made. Watch ur step!!

Um, sorry? I woke up to five new directorships because you tore down hop bases before me.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Uncle Bobby🐝 wrote:

nickolas1155 wrote:

Some people trip on losing their directorships. They really don't matter. It's not much $. Spend your time hopping for tib.

I couldn't agree more.

Reply to this topic