Scottish independence

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Scottish independence
  • Herp

How do you all feel about it? Do you think it should happen or do you think it should still be a part of the United Kingdom? I think it should stay the way it is.

• Treybo130

I'm against change. I'm against hoping for change. I'm against hope and change.

• SLiNKY

Free the Demoman. Make Scotland independent.

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

Herp wrote:

How do you all feel about it? Do you think it should happen or do you think it should still be a part of the United Kingdom? I think it should stay the way it is.

Who cares ?

• Tea Sipper

I don't hate the Welsh or N. Irish enough to vote for Scottish independence.

• 💫🌟Lucifer🌟💫

I hate everybody in the UK just the right amount to want FREEDOM!

• ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

Been to Scotland once, in '97. Edinburgh and St. Andrews. Great places. Good people. Memorable trip.👍

• 💫🌟Lucifer🌟💫

I'm in St Andrews now!👍

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

In theory, Pro Yes votes point to the relative strength of the Scottish economy and believe separation will bring greater prosperity to the North, suggesting the other nations are worse off and draining the Scotland.
    Whether that us true or not, this is how some of us in Northern Virginia feel about our union with the rest of Virginia, which is economically and politically very different from us.

Reply to this topic