Base size

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Base size
  • Treybo130

If I build a base and put 4 armories on it, it will have no influence. If it has no influence it stays the same size as with no upgrades. If it has no upgrades, that means my 4 armories are invincible because the base can't be capped. Does this check? Am I right?

• ❌❌℘ɑøℒø❌❌

Yes I think so

• MÅTHÆMÅTÏÇ$

All bases have 1 inf to start sorry.

• petinc

And it makes for an inviting c4 target, I suspect.

• ZRAYGO

petinc wrote:

And it makes for an inviting c4 target, I suspect.

• Treybo130

You destroy the armories but I keep the base or can it be capped?

• WISΞSTΛ͒ΝLΞΞ

a base with one inf can be capped, their are some rules int eh help section on capping bases, check it out. Or message me and I can try to expalin how to do this for the right price$$..hehe

• L. Ron Hubbard

★WISΞSTΛΝLΞΞ★ wrote:

a base with one inf can be capped, their are some rules int eh help section on capping bases, check it out. Or message me and I can try to expalin how to do this for the right price$$..hehe

Basically what Stan's saying is the samething he has been telling himself before everyone of his dates his entire life. Size doesn't matter. Only in this case, he actually may be right.

• WISΞSTΛ͒ΝLΞΞ

Sabasaul wrote:

★WISΞSTΛΝLΞΞ★ wrote:

Basically what Stan's saying is the samething he has been telling himself before everyone of his dates his entire life. Size doesn't matter. Only in this case, he actually may be right.

You must have some sort of bug in my house... How do you know all these things... :)

• L. Ron Hubbard

★WISΞSTΛΝLΞΞ★ wrote:

Sabasaul wrote:

★WISΞSTΛΝLΞΞ★ wrote:

You must have some sort of bug in my house... How do you know all these things... :)

Because I've been batting cleanup for you for quite some time now buddy. It's ok though. I put in a good word for you each time.

What were we originally talking about in this thread?

Reply to this topic