C4 Update!

ForumsGeneral Discussion › C4 Update!
  • 4nick8r

It's about time. Thanks Nick.

• TΛ͒T

It's got its good and bad parts. I like it using your stam but to be within cap range is stupid. Why the hell would you want to c4 the upgrades you are trying to cap. Nick please don't just rush this through like you have with every other "fix" in this game lately. Maybe if you or support actually played this game you would understand the fixes you are trying to make.

• ☣Alexander☣

Is it cap distance or the distance to just simply attack a base?

• TΛ͒T

Yes it is dispute. I read it wrong the first time and thought I had to be in cap range. I guess not too bad this way. Still think the people tweaking the game should try playing it though.

• Kinnen

How far can a base be disputed? I just checked some random bases in the UK and it says I can dispute them. So with new rules I can still use c4 but costs stam. My closest base to the UK is in Conneticut.

• ☣Alexander☣

I checked the help under "disputes" and it said 100km is the dispute range for a base

• ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

The Help section on disputes states, "You also can dispute any bases within 62 mi. of you or your bases' locations."

• 4nick8r

Now if they can just find a useful attribute for radar & booby traps.

• Gii

4nick8r wrote:

I want radar to multiply what you get in scans, like normally you get 4-5 vehicle depots, but with radars you get 12-15!

• ☣Alexander☣

Gii wrote:

4nick8r wrote:

I want radar to multiply what you get in scans, like normally you get 4-5 vehicle depots, but with radars you get 12-15!

If only...

• ⚔₮Ħヨ ℳ₳Ϯ℟ⅈӿ⚔

Can't complain. We asked for a change to the C4ing system and we got it👍

• Picnic Thief

There are definitely pros and cons to the c4 update. It will mean some players in global syndicates will potentially become isolated during wars that span continents and small players with less stam will become far less useful as c4 support players which would diminish their involvement in wars and could lead to them becoming bored. However, it will also prevent players from hiding on a different continent to where a war is taking place throwing c4 around acting like they are Billy Big Bollocks. I guess we'll see how it pans out. Personally, I welcome any cure for the pandemic of billybigbollockitis that broke out earlier this summer.

Reply to this topic