👊Fair Warning👍

ForumsGeneral Discussion › 👊Fair Warning👍
  • ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

👊The bases of inactive players are up for grabs, regardless of syndicate. No whining, either. Fight On or Phoque Off.👍

• 4nick8r

How are you determining inactivity? Is there an appropriate amount of time we should wait or is it just open season for anybody that looks like they haven't scanned in a while?

• CΗΞΞ͒SΞ

Dispute someone and push the bonuses button. It will say inactive if so.
    If you don't collect income for 2 weeks (I think) you are inactive. 6 months inactive is a 10% penalty and a year is 20%. I think this is way too long but that's besides the point.

• Pv͒D

30 days for inactive flag

• Tom Servo

The question is not who is inactive but who is actually active.

• PINΞSΛ͒P

I don't see a question at all. I just see a fair warning....😜

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

I've been capping inactive players for months. Virginia is full of them. I'm less interested in their bases than cleaning up the map.

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

I'm also skeptical regarding the inactive flag. I know folks who haven't logged into this game in over six months even to collect cash, but they don't show inactive.

• TΛ͒T

🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷 wrote:

I'm also skeptical regarding the inactive flag. I know folks who haven't logged into this game in over six months even to collect cash, but they don't show inactive.

After a dispute you have to hit the "bonus" button. It will show you then

• ZRAYGO

Fair Warning. One of my favorite records growing up

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

T/\T2 wrote:

🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷 wrote:

I do that and see nothing, even for folks who have been put for six months.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

T/\T2 wrote:

🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷 wrote:

Learn something new every day. I've never actually pushed that button till I read that. Now I wanna go back and check out those players that have been so generously donating +5 skill to me to see if they are inactive.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

Hi, I eat dead birds and I support this message.

• 𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗔𝗡

ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS wrote:

Why does it matter if you support this message, you just take bases regardless 🤔

• ⚕₲ʊསསཛя ⚕

RIP OTB🥃

• LexSuede

I'm not inactive. It just take six month between each login. This is just a question of justification of capping. This game, as TW, involves capping so cap, cap, cap like crazy.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

꒒૦૭વ꒖ wrote:

ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS wrote:

Why does it matter if you support this message, you just take bases regardless 🤔

Whoa there sensitive. I never said what I support matters. Dont go jumping to conclusions.

• 𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗔𝗡

Not sensitive. I could care less about you lol. I was just making a valid point.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

꒒૦૭વ꒖ wrote:

Not sensitive. I could care less about you lol. I was just making a valid point.

Whoa there defensive. I never said anything about validity. Dont go drawing conclusions.

• 𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗔𝗡

Ur dumb. I’ve come to that conclusion 😂

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

꒒૦૭વ꒖ wrote:

Ur dumb. I’ve come to that conclusion 😂

No, no, my intellect is way lower than that. Youre outta practice.

• CΗΞΞ͒SΞ

꒒૦૭વ꒖ wrote:

Lol? Oh, really...

• 𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗔𝗡

CΗΞΞ͒SΞ wrote:

꒒૦૭વ꒖ wrote:

Lol? Oh, really...

Don’t flatter yourself old fart

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

꒒૦૭વ꒖ wrote:

CΗΞΞ͒SΞ wrote:

꒒૦૭વ꒖ wrote:

Lol? Oh, really...

Lol oops this guy is a 12 yr old. Sorry kiddo, had no idea. Play on and make some friends.

• 𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗔𝗡

ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS wrote:

꒒૦૭વ꒖ wrote:

CΗΞΞ͒SΞ wrote:

꒒૦૭વ꒖ wrote:

Lol? Oh, really...

Lol oops this guy is a 12 yr old. Sorry kiddo, had no idea. Play on and make some friends.

You guys are really bad with ur insults lmao

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

꒒૦૭વ꒖ wrote:

ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS wrote:

꒒૦૭વ꒖ wrote:

CΗΞΞ͒SΞ wrote:

꒒૦૭વ꒖ wrote:

Lol? Oh, really...

You guys are really bad with ur insults lmao

Says the guy who used "old fart" lol! Also, that wasnt an insult, it was an apology, but youll learn these distinctions in time kiddo, no worries.

• 𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗔𝗡

It’s nice to see that you guys haven’t changed one bit 😉

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

꒒૦૭વ꒖ wrote:

It’s nice to see that you guys haven’t changed one bit 😉

Yeah, the average human brain stops developing around 25 years old. Once you grow past that point, you become a lot more consistent in who you are. For now, just enjoy your childhood, Sport.

• 𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗔𝗡

Are you assuming that I’m still in my childhood? Don’t go drawing conclusions.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

꒒૦૭વ꒖ wrote:

Are you assuming that I’m still in my childhood? Don’t go drawing conclusions.

Aw, they grow up so fast. Were proud of you, sport.

• Treybo130

We’re all children playing this game. Waiting for an end that will happen in no logical manner. Like months ago... a server error message with no recovery.

Reply to this topic