Lets buy reaper πŸ’€a beer🍻

Forums β€Ί General Discussion β€Ί Lets buy reaper πŸ’€a beer🍻
  • πŸ’«D@T $CπŸ˜œπŸ‘…$€RπŸ’«

For some reason the old fossil gone quiet lately , maybe they found his ale stash in the pensioners home? πŸ‘Žmaybe he's gone fishing with reset master πŸ‘¬πŸŽ£who knows but reaper if your out there And sober enough to read this πŸ™please get drunk and have a late night rant we all miss them πŸ»πŸ»πŸ‘ˆto reaper πŸ‘

• ReaperπŸ’€

I'm famous! 🌟🌟🌟

ReaperπŸ’€ wrote:

I'm famous! 🌟🌟🌟

Reaper as in the real one is that you old buddy old pal 😳

• CΞ—ΞžΞžΝ’SΞ

🍻 Reaper!

• ReaperπŸ’€

cheese wrote:

🍻 Reaper!

😊😊😊

• Ξ˜ΠΉΡΠ‚Ρ†ΠΌΡŠΠ’Π΄Ρ•Ρ‚Π΄Ρd

ReaperπŸ’€ wrote:

cheese wrote:

🍻 Reaper!

😊😊😊

Good to see you!πŸ‘

• αšα’Ξ›Ν’Π―αŽ‘Κ˜α”αŽ»Ξ›Ν’α”α¦

Luckily, from time to time, our ancestors, like other animals, would run across fermented fruit or grain and sample it. How this accidental discovery evolved into the first keg party, of course, is still unknown. But evolve it did, perhaps as early as 10,000 years ago. Current theory has it that grain was first domesticated for food. But since the 1950s, many scholars have found circumstantial evidence that supports the idea that some early humans grew and stored grain for beer, even before they cultivated it for bread. But beer’s place in the development of civilization deserves at least a raising of the glass. As the ever rational Ben Franklin supposedly said, β€œBeer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”
    -Jeffrey P. Kahn, a clinical associate professor of psychiatry at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital

Sparrowhawk wrote:

Luckily, from time to time, our ancestors, like other animals, would run across fermented fruit or grain and sample it. How this accidental discovery evolved into the first keg party, of course, is still unknown. But evolve it did, perhaps as early as 10,000 years ago. Current theory has it that grain was first domesticated for food. But since the 1950s, many scholars have found circumstantial evidence that supports the idea that some early humans grew and stored grain for beer, even before they cultivated it for bread. But beer’s place in the development of civilization deserves at least a raising of the glass. As the ever rational Ben Franklin supposedly said, β€œBeer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”-Jeffrey P. Kahn, a clinical associate professor of psychiatry at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital

Wow that was the most boring thing I've ever read did TiT2 teach you that ?

• ΞžΞ›Ν’TINDΞžΞ›DBIΠ―DS

πŸ’«D@T $CπŸ˜œπŸ‘…$€RπŸ’« wrote:

Sparrowhawk wrote:

Luckily, from time to time, our ancestors, like other animals, would run across fermented fruit or grain and sample it. How this accidental discovery evolved into the first keg party, of course, is still unknown. But evolve it did, perhaps as early as 10,000 years ago....

Stop pretending like you know how to read. You just saw a lot of words and got all intimidated. Kinda like your fighting style, too, huh?

Ω€Ω©+:Ε„DΩ€Ω©dΨΈ:rdي wrote:

Sparrowhawk wrote:

Luckily, from time to time, our ancestors, like other animals, would run across fermented fruit or grain and sample it. How this accidental discovery evolved into the first keg party, of course, is still unknown. But evolve it did, perhaps as early as 10,000 years ago....

Stop pretending like you know how to read. You just saw a lot of words and got all intimidated. Kinda like your fighting style, too, huh?

And you are ??

• ZRAYGO

Eatin deadbirds I think

• ΞžΞ›Ν’TINDΞžΞ›DBIΠ―DS

Ω€Ω©+:Ε„DΩ€Ω©dΨΈ:rdي wrote:

Sparrowhawk wrote:

And you are ??

Told you, the guy can't read. No worries scouser, at least you're still entertaining.

• TΞ›Ν’T

ZRAYGO wrote:

Eatin deadbirds I think

That was either his attempt at being funny since he is at war with us or once again there is no bounds to his stupidity.

• Picnic Thief

T/\T2 wrote:

ZRAYGO wrote:

Eatin deadbirds I think

That was either his attempt at being funny since he is at war with us or once again there is no bounds to his stupidity.

Made me chuckle 😜

T/\T2 wrote:

ZRAYGO wrote:

Eatin deadbirds I think

Says the fella who's name either resembles TiT or TWAT ?

• TΞ›Ν’T

See how dumbπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

T/\T2 wrote:

See how dumbπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And dumber πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ˜œ

Reply to this topic