To Aggressive

ForumsGeneral Discussion › To Aggressive
  • schulzie1

I get a -91% attack when disputing (to aggressive bonus). Can someone explain how it works?

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

Too* 😉

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Are you attacking a player way smaller than yourself?

• 🎀Bella

I thought he was writing a letter to Aggressive. I miss him.

• schulzie1

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

No. Just the people that show up on my dispute page

• 🎀Bella

Whoa, wait a minute. Didn't see you there, schulzie! Nice of you to join us!

• WISΞSTΛ͒ΝLΞΞ

its due to you attacking too much. if you attack the same group of people over and over again, you will get this message. Me and Sab had this issue in Beta, we both had -100. I could not win against someone with 30 angetns when I had over 200. also you will lose base attack too with this same deal. Also welcome Schulzie, long time no see

• schulzie1

🎀Bella wrote:

Whoa, wait a minute. Didn't see you there, schulzie! Nice of you to join us!

Hey bella.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

schulzie1 wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

No. Just the people that show up on my dispute page

Hmmm i don't know then man. There's still bugs, or its just some game mechanic i have no knowledge of yet. Or it's ancient extraterrestrials from the distant past... Im not saying it was aliens... But it was aliens.

• schulzie1

★WISΞSTΛΝLΞΞ★ wrote:

its due to you attacking too much. if you attack the same group of people over and over again, you will get this message. Me and Sab had this issue in Beta, we both had -100. I could not win against someone with 30 angetns when I had over 200. also you will lose base attack too with this same deal. Also welcome Schulzie, long time no see

I might have to put in a suggestion so that those people don't show up on your dispute page. How am I meant to keep track of the people I dispute? There aren't to many high level people atm so it's just a small group of targets.

• WISΞSTΛ͒ΝLΞΞ

Yea we had the same issues in Beta, with a small group to hit, we were stuck with hitting the same popel over and over. If they hit you back the % goes back to zero, for that one person. if that helps any

• ZRAYGO

🎀Bella wrote:

I thought he was writing a letter to Aggressive. I miss him.

Lol. I was thinking the same.

Reply to this topic