Being attacked, help

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Being attacked, help
  • McCougar

I'm being capped out of the game for no reason. All of a sudden he's taking all of my turf.
    Please help, he's in the top players and I'm fairly small.
    Sparrowhawk

• Reaper💀

Yep. That may happen occasionally when you play a war game...

• ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

It would appear McCougar does not have a talent for winning friends and influencing people.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

There's always 3 sides to every story, let's hear your side. Asking for help is always good, but nobody I know and everyone I don't know just jumps in to help the first person that asks. Plus the forums could use a story or three. Just saying.

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ wrote:

There's always 3 sides to every story, let's hear your side. Asking for help is always good, but nobody I know and everyone I don't know just jumps in to help the first person that asks. Plus the forums could use a story or three. Just saying.

Or 2 🍃👀🍃

• Picnic Thief

McCougar wrote:

I'm being capped out of the game for no reason. All of a sudden he's taking all of my turf. Please help, he's in the top players and I'm fairly small. Sparrowhawk

Can't your syndicate help you?

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd wrote:

It would appear McCougar does not have a talent for winning friends and influencing people.

👍👍👍 well played.

• np17036548

You all made good points: stand up and fight, get help from your frinds/syndicate, talk out of it, etc. But bullying has always plagued online games. Usually, game designers try to incorporate some balancing system to mitigate it. Frankly, GS's balancing system (the PR thing) sucks.

• Picnic Thief

BandidoQc wrote:

You all made good points: stand up and fight, get help from your frinds/syndicate, talk out of it, etc. But bullying has always plagued online games. Usually, game designers try to incorporate some balancing system to mitigate it. Frankly, GS's balancing system (the PR thing) sucks.

Why does "the PR thing" suck?

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

BandidoQc wrote:

C4 is the equalizer. Pr is crap but c4 evens the playing Field.

• np17036548

💫۲०૭ા💫 wrote:

BandidoQc wrote:

Why does "the PR thing" suck?

It doesn't prevent a bully to crush a small player. If the big player is involved in a large scale war against other big players, it may make him think twice, but otherwise he can just crush on. There's no way the smaller player can retake a base. I know first hand, PVD has done that with me. I didn't whine, but there's absolutely nothing I could do, except use C4. At that game, I'd have been flattened, so I shut up. Luckily (for me) he now has some other matters to turn his attention...

• Picnic Thief

Attacking a player who would normally get a pr hit for attacking you cancels out the pr system so he/she can hit you back without a pr hit. Don't hit bigger players and they can't hit you...

• Pv͒D

sounds like you're whinng now bandidoqc..

• TΛ͒T

Uncle Bobby🐝 wrote:

BandidoQc wrote:

C4 doesn't change anything unless you have a few thousand to throw at a small player and he is in your area. I have eaten thousands of c4 in this game and it hardly slowed me down. So if you think c4 can win a war just ask NWS how well it works😂😂😂😂

• Pv͒D

T/\T2 wrote:

Uncle Bobby🐝 wrote:

BandidoQc wrote:

C4 doesn't change anything unless you have a few thousand to throw at a small player and he is in your area. I have eaten thousands of c4 in this game and it hardly slowed me down. So if you think c4 can win a war just ask NWS how well it works😂😂😂😂

you must be a bully 😜

• np17036548

〓PVD〓 wrote:

Not really. I'm just describing a past situation. At that time, I tried to talk out of it, I attacked back, C4ed you, but in the end it was all useless, and by a wiiiide margin. Hence my point that the balancing system in this game is worthless.

• Pv͒D

BandidoQc wrote:

〓PVD〓 wrote:

Not really. I'm just describing a past situation. At that time, I tried to talk out of it, I attacked back, C4ed you, but in the end it was all useless, and by a wiiiide margin. Hence my point that the balancing system in this game is worthless.

considering i avent spoken to you or capped you in longer than i can remember, im a little confused what you are complaining about. If i were some big bad bully, I would have followed you around setting up on every one of your bases until you reset.

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

〓PVD〓 wrote:

BandidoQc wrote:

〓PVD〓 wrote:

considering i avent spoken to you or capped you in longer than i can remember, im a little confused what you are complaining about. If i were some big bad bully, I would have followed you around setting up on every one of your bases until you reset.

we can all vouch that he isn't a bully 😉

• Pv͒D

💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 wrote:

〓PVD〓 wrote:

BandidoQc wrote:

〓PVD〓 wrote:

finally something funny out of scouser.. only took a year and a half 😜

• Picnic Thief

〓PVD〓 wrote:

💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 wrote:

〓PVD〓 wrote:

BandidoQc wrote:

〓PVD〓 wrote:

😭😭😭😭😭Hence my point that the balancing system in this game is worthless.

finally something funny out of scouser.. only took a year and a half 😜

You should see the list of jokes that didn't make it 🙈

• Picnic Thief

T/\T2 wrote:

Uncle Bobby🐝 wrote:

BandidoQc wrote:

It's an interesting loophole you've found there. A player who doesn't affect the game can't be affected by the game. Winner! 👏🍻

Reply to this topic