If only I had a ⏰Time⌚️Machine🚂...

ForumsGeneral Discussion › If only I had a ⏰Time⌚️Machine🚂...
  • ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

Everyone loves to think about where and when they'd travel if they had a time machine. I'd go back in time to see how the Egyptian pyramids were really built. Where would YOU go? Would you try to better your life or just take a vacation somewhere in time?

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

I'd go back in time to when G master reset and tell him never to bother to download again he was better off not here 👍

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

I would go back and tell myself not to unload the Apple stock.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

I'd go back in time and make certain obama never got elected

• Treybo130

If you go back in time you risk unforseen changes. I am who I am because of my past. I would rather look at the future and change my now.

• ███ฺ███ฺ███ฺ███

I would travel into the far distant future to see how the universe will end

• Kinnen

Treybo130 wrote:

If you go back in time you risk unforseen changes. I am who I am because of my past. I would rather look at the future and change my now.

Very true. I was about to say go back and make sure I never met my wife but then I wouldn't have my son and he is my reason to exist. So by changing a negative I would have destroyed a positive. Maybe a trip to the future for a vacation but not the past. Pyramids are cool but living conditions weren't so great back then.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

███ฺ███ฺ███ฺ███ wrote:

👆make sure you have reservations at that restaurant

• The Archduke

ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ wrote:

███ฺ███ฺ███ฺ███ wrote:

👆make sure you have reservations at that restaurant

Well done

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

Paradox's aside, I find people think inwards too much. I live in the now, I understand now, fuck now! If I had a time machine I want to see anything and everything cool in history. If I find I'm not enjoying it, guess what, I have a time machine, I can just go somewhere else except for November 5th 1955. Come on people, don't tell me I'm the only one with an imagination!

• Kinnen

I'm worried my time machine will break while I'm visiting Galileo back in like 1610 and then won't be able to fix it. But if you promise my machine will always make it back I can start thinking of some cool stuff to check out.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

Kinnen wrote:

I'm worried my time machine will break while I'm visiting Galileo back in like 1610 and then won't be able to fix it. But if you promise my machine will always make it back I can start thinking of some cool stuff to check out.

It's YOUR time machine, it won't break down.

• Kinnen

How bout November 5th 1605. England or did you already go back and make sure Guy Fawkes didn't succeed.

• ZRAYGO

We're there 2 shooters? Where's jimmy Hoffa. Is oj guilty? Jesus' resurrection. Fire the colonel. Were there Sleestak?

• Farewell!

I'd like to go to this little hill called Mount Calvary, oh about 2014 years ago! I'm just saying........

• [dday]

I would definitely go forwards in time. I'm thinking either 2040 or 2101 (I have a feeling that year's going to be significant for some reason).

• Yoshi

I'd go to the Indus River valley 4500 years ago and learn to read/write their language.

• Kinnen

October 13th 1918, make sure a certain someone died instead of only being temporarily blinded by a gas attack in WW1 or just make sure he wasn't born at all so 4-20 didn't have such a bad history and could just be a nice weed reference.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

ZRAYGO wrote:

We're there 2 shooters? Where's jimmy Hoffa. Is oj guilty? Jesus' resurrection. Fire the colonel. Were there Sleestak?

👆👍 Now THAT's a vacation!!

• Dragonslayer

I'd go way back to meet God

• Kinnen

Dragonslayer wrote:

What if you knocked on his door and he didn't answer because he was to busy catching up on last 3 seasons of Sons of Anarchy on netflix since all the time traveling visitors kept stopping by?

• Dragonslayer

Kinnen wrote:

Dragonslayer wrote:

What if you knocked on his door and he didn't answer because he was to busy catching up on last 3 seasons of Sons of Anarchy on netflix since all the time traveling visitors kept stopping by?

Toche

• Psych

StowRPh wrote:

I'd like to go to this little hill called Mount Calvary, oh about 2014 years ago! I'm just saying........

Dont mean to be picky, I'd go there too, but it really would have happened 1984 years ago in around 30AD. That is, if you believe that 5 years were lost in the dark ages.

Reply to this topic