Party in Florida

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Party in Florida
  • 💫Donaido💫

Party down in Ocala, Florida if anybody wants to come on down. So far we have 4 guests and I'd like to introduce them. They are tats, r_cool, sparrowhawk, and miket. welcome guys. 1st song of the party is MC Hammer and his hit song 🎶You Can't Touch This🎶 So come on down and grab a seat, it's gonna be a long Party. See you all there.

• TΛ͒T

So what you are saying is you know you are in a dead zone and exploiting a loophole in the programming?

• MΛ͒VΞЯICK

I'll join for the 41 tibs!

• miket

Like I told you before it will be a matter of time till someone gets there.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

This song doesn't fit your party. We're celebrating. Play Victory, by Biggie and Spoof Daddy. It seems to fit whats going on here.

• 4nick8r

★MΛVΞЯICK★ wrote:

41 tib!!!!! I'm in.

• Treybo130

How about the 2000+ I'd get hopping from Arkansas.

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

T/\T2 wrote:

So what you are saying is you know you are in a dead zone and exploiting a loophole in the programming?

Party pooper 😂😂😂😂

• Picnic Thief

★MΛVΞЯICK★ wrote:

I'll buy a plane ticket for that!

• 💫Donaido💫

T/\T2 wrote:

I did nothing wrong. It's not my fault the map is flawed. Everybody knows there are dead spots on the map. I just got lucky when I planted that base back in January, didn't even realise it was in a dead zone until you guys couldn't cap it. I take it you think it's ok for PVD and his mule pinche chucho to do the same in the UK and Ireland which they have being doing. Not with much success I have to admit.

• miket

Deflecting is a sign of guilt.

• 💫Donaido💫

miket wrote:

Deflecting is a sign of guilt.

I'm not deflecting anything. I'm just pointing out that it's being done by other players as well, but tat seems to have forgotten to mention that.

• Pv͒D

Excuse me, but please don't accuse me of doing anything. I have not spoofed anything and have not tried to exploit any dead spots on the map. Not to mention, if im doing such a poor job in Ireland, how come you cant seem to evict me?

• 💫Donaido💫

〓PVD〓 wrote:

Excuse me, but please don't accuse me of doing anything. I have not spoofed anything and have not tried to exploit any dead spots on the map. Not to mention, if im doing such a poor job in Ireland, how come you cant seem to evict me?

Come on. Everyone knows that pinche is your mule. You have tried unsuccessfully to hide in dead spots in Dublin, Mid East and Mid Galloway in Scotland and tried unsuccessfully to protect those bases. You have being evicted a number of times from Ireland and as of yet have failed to make a dent in my bases. In fact you are so poor at it that you've tried unsuccessfully to use your mule to get my bases, you even tried to use macas and failed. You can't do it yourself so you have to get the smaller players to do your dirty work. You're not very good at this are you. 😄😄😄

• ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

Fight on the map.👍

• TΛ͒T

Wow this is funny. NWS players run their mouth and act like they fight in this war. Don't be mad that PVD is killing you. What have any of your team done in America besides systematically get yourselves evicted from the country. Well except for you who is fully admitting that you are just gonna hide with your last base in a dead zone. Once again I invite anyone here to come on pal and go to [gs lounge] so NWS can show any ss of the damage they have done or the bases they have capped. You will be waiting a long time for the made up stories to become ss though. Worst group of fighters in the game. Only know how to run your mouth and hide in a dead zone. Stop running your mouth and hiding and come fight if you are so good at this game.

• 💫 ᕈᑊᕤᕤᖿ 💫

T/\T2 wrote:

Wow this is funny. NWS players run their mouth and act like they fight in this war. Don't be mad that PVD is killing you. What have any of your team done in America besides systematically get yourselves evicted from the country. Well except for you who is fully admitting that you are just gonna hide with your last base in a dead zone. Once again I invite anyone here to come on pal and go to [gs lounge] so NWS can show any ss of the damage they have done or the bases they have capped. You will be waiting a long time for the made up stories to become ss though. Worst group of fighters in the game. Only know how to run your mouth and hide in a dead zone. Stop running your mouth and hiding and come fight if you are so good at this game.

USA isn't the only country in the world, nor is it the only country we are fighting in.

• TΛ͒T

You want to keep talking about your backyard I will talk about mine. We are still in your backyard doing damage and you guys aren't. Not about the country it's about the war genius. Maybe you want me to just talk about London then since that's where you all are and couldn't stop Brook from wiping every single one of you out😂😂😂😂😂😂

• 💫Donaido💫

Sorry tat. Are you playing the same game as us. We've taking quiet a lot of illuminati bases in Europe. Cleared some areas and the only place I've really lost bases is in the US which was never a priority for me to defend anyway. Just because your boys don't want to admit to you in your pal room is something that you'll have to sort out with them. I've held onto my bases in Ireland despite numerous attempts by illuminati to cap me out.

• TΛ͒T

You think the war is all about you😂😂😂they have been terrorizing the UK. Unlike the group of you that were here and did absolutely nothing. We have ss. I know you guys keep trying to act like we don't and wish running your mouth was enough proof but it isn't. And I don't need to talk to anyone to go through my own wall and look at 1000 NWS bases that I have. Thanks for pointing out that you only ran in the USA as your priority andour guys are actually fighting and clearing out areas. Are you trying to help my case?

• PINΞSΛ͒P

👀....

• Picnic Thief

ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd wrote:

Fight on the map.👍

Best suggestion so far 👍 I think it's pretty clear from the dispute leaderboard syndicate tab that both sides are putting in some effort.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

Dispute points? Lol! that's what you're looking at? Come on, you're better fighters than that! That's for huggers who are afraid to lose fights. We're evicting you from continents, and you're concerned with making sure you win dispute points? You must know that the syndicate dispute leaderboard is pretty useless in the big scheme of things. Anyway, you also realize that you can win dispute points by fighting anyone. It doesn't really assess how our war is going at all.

• TΛ͒T

You are giving them way too much credit EDB. They are not good fighters. Maybe 3 out of the bunch are but the rest just spew lies that they can't back up and have no idea how to fight that's why they want to talk about fight stats.

• Picnic Thief

٤٩+:ńD٤٩dظ:rdي wrote:

Dispute points? Lol! that's what you're looking at? Come on, you're better fighters than that! That's for huggers who are afraid to lose fights. We're evicting you from continents, and you're concerned with making sure you win dispute points? You must know that the syndicate dispute leaderboard is pretty useless in the big scheme of things. Anyway, you also realize that you can win dispute points by fighting anyone. It doesn't really assess how our war is going at all.

I was just pointing out that it's clear from the fight stats that both sides are putting in some effort. What's so bad about giving some credit to both sides?

• ཇ༨པ༉རབས

💫Donaido💫 wrote:

Party down in Ocala, Florida if anybody wants to come on down. So far we have 4 guests and I'd like to introduce them. They are tats, r_cool, sparrowhawk, and miket. welcome guys. 1st song of the party is MC Hammer and his hit song 🎶You Can't Touch This🎶 So come on down and grab a seat, it's gonna be a long Party. See you all there.

Thanks for the bases kinda lame no WH or ACR's on them 👎

• MΛ͒VΞЯICK

When are the submarine coming out?

• miket

I thought it was going to be helicopters.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

T/\T2 wrote:

You are giving them way too much credit EDB. They are not good fighters. Maybe 3 out of the bunch are but the rest just spew lies that they can't back up and have no idea how to fight that's why they want to talk about fight stats.

Yeah, I can agree with that. I've just been well trained in sportsmanship "good game, good game, good game, game, game game, etc" even if it wasn't all that good, I still had fun. Wish I would've been attacked more though. They just laid down and died in North America.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

miket wrote:

I thought it was going to be helicopters.

Hovercrafts?

Reply to this topic