NWS?

ForumsGeneral Discussion › NWS?
  • Treybo130

What does NWS stand for?

• TΛ͒T

Too easy. Lol

• Treybo130

I was thinking New World Syndicate but they're all from the Old World. America is New World.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

Nonstop wankers syndicate? Just a guess.

• ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

Nice Wholesome Scotsmen.👍

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

North West Star??

• ZRAYGO

No Weenie Sex

• Noah

Not Without Syrup

• 4nick8r

⚑ЯΞNΞGɅDΞ⚑ wrote:

Not Without Syrup

Mav, is that you???

• Noah

4nick8r wrote:

⚑ЯΞNΞGɅDΞ⚑ wrote:

Not Without Syrup

Mav, is that you???

No. This is Renegade.

• Reaper💀

NWS? The syndicate just below the Motown movement?
    If memory serves me right they used to hang around London and Liverpool. Just checked and they seem to have moved on. Thought they had visited the USA but they seem to have left there too. Nothing wrong with hopping around the map I suppose. 🏃💨💨💨

• Reaper💀

YOU wrote:

NWS? The syndicate just below the Motown movement? If memory serves me right they used to hang around London and Liverpool. Just checked and they seem to have moved on. Thought they had visited the USA but they seem to have left there too. Nothing wrong with hopping around the map I suppose. 🏃💨💨💨

But if I had to guess what NWS actually meant?
    Numerous Wank Stains?

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

Reaper💀 wrote:

YOU wrote:

NWS? The syndicate just below the Motown movement? If memory serves me right they used to hang around London and Liverpool. Just checked and they seem to have moved on. Thought they had visited the USA but they seem to have left there too. Nothing wrong with hopping around the map I suppose. 🏃💨💨💨

But if I had to guess what NWS actually meant? Numerous Wank Stains?

Bravo bravo reaper very intelligent and humorous and drunk as usual 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Reaper💀

💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 wrote:

Reaper💀 wrote:

YOU wrote:

Bravo bravo reaper very intelligent and humorous and drunk as usual 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

I'm brave? Wish I was at the front of the fighting like you mate! 😂😂😂.

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

Reaper💀 wrote:

💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 wrote:

Reaper💀 wrote:

YOU wrote:

I'm brave? Wish I was at the front of the fighting like you mate! 😂😂😂.

LMFAO 😂😂😂😂😂😂👍👍👍👍

• 💫SugaDanio💫

NWS stands for North West Squad. It was formed as a break off to RIA in TW and was founded by Myself, Scouser , Bobby Blue and Don Boss to successfully protect Liverpool from Capo and Flames until RIA folded and we all retired from the game. It's natural progression was to start a fresh on GS where we've been fighting from the start disbanding the likes of TWFC and defeating DBR. Love us or hate us we have purposely brought heat upon ourselves to create action in this limited game and will be here till the death without a shadow of a doubt.

• Kinnen

💫SugaDanio💫 wrote:

NWS stands for North West Squad. It was formed as a break off to RIA in TW and was founded by Myself, Scouser , Bobby Blue and Don Boss to successfully protect Liverpool from Capo and Flames until RIA folded and we all retired from the game. It's natural progression was to start a fresh on GS where we've been fighting from the start disbanding the likes of TWFC and defeating DBR. Love us or hate us we have purposely brought heat upon ourselves to create action in this limited game and will be here till the death without a shadow of a doubt.

I have personally had very little action in this war. Just want to say I respect what you guys have done for this game. I can't say anything bad about someone willing to fight in a war game.

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

Respect to kinnen for not trying to diss us as you don't really know us ,we feel like we don't need to smack talk or talk about our map work as we feel we don't need to we enjoy this game as we have a close knit group who all get on really well , occasionally you'll see the likes of myself taking the piss out of deluded idiots like reaper but it's all good we don't hate any one as its not real life just incase some people forget shame this game doesn't have more active people 👍

• 🐒👈🏻

💫SugaDanio💫 wrote:

Lmfao what a pile off shite

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

ᏫᏴᏝ༏۷ȋ⊚ɳ☠ wrote:

💫SugaDanio💫 wrote:

Don't be jelous just cos we reset your other account 😜

• Picnic Thief

ᏫᏴᏝ༏۷ȋ⊚ɳ☠ wrote:

💫SugaDanio💫 wrote:

Shouldn't you know that already?...

• Reaper💀

💫SugaDanio💫 wrote:

😂😂😂. You turned on Don Boss even after your stupid 'Bring back Don Boss campaign'. Protect Liverpool? Failed. You lost it. Oh. You also lost London. You didn't disband TWFC. 😂. You idiots were not even formed when TWFC dropped GS.
    Keep churning out the bullshit Sugay. I'll leave a space here for that freak Scouser to add some stupid comment............
    That enough?
    😜

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

Reaper💀 wrote:
    😂😂😂. You turned on Don Boss even after your stupid 'Bring back Don Boss campaign'. Protect Liverpool? Failed. You lost it. Oh. You also lost London. You didn't disband TWFC. 😂. You idiots were not even formed when TWFC dropped GS. Keep churning out the bullshit Sugay. I'll leave a space here for that freak Scouser to add some stupid comment............That enough? 😜

Not much more I can add to that handsome 😜that's gotta be the stupidest thing I've read to date 👍ever wondered why no one backs up your late night drunken tirade ? No ? Nvm grandad carry on please do of 🍸😘

• Reaper💀

💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 wrote:

Reaper💀 wrote:
    😂😂😂. You turned on Don Boss even after your stupid 'Bring back Don Boss campaign'. Protect Liverpool? Failed. You lost it. Oh. You also lost London. You didn't disband TWFC. 😂. You idiots were not even formed when TWFC dropped GS. Keep churning out the bullshit Sugay. I'll leave a space here for that freak Scouser to add some stupid comment............That enough? 😜

Not much more I can add to that handsome 😜that's gotta be the stupidest thing I've read to date 👍ever wondered why no one backs up your late night drunken tirade ? No ? Nvm grandad carry on please do of 🍸😘

It's the truth DatSmackhead. 💉. Didn't the big boys explain it to you?

• 💫SugaDanio💫

Reaper, you hideous looking thing. You're the definition of a sex offender, all fat and slimy looking like a pervy old man. With regards to protecting Liverpool I was talking about TW you thicko, please read more carefully. Also, NWS was founded on day dot of GS's launch so were clearly here before and after GSFC were about. Lets also not forget about smashing the famous DBR into retirement... Shit, that was some giggles how we masterminded that. Oh, almost forgot... 2 days, haha! FAIL.

Reply to this topic