New game. New goals.

ForumsGeneral Discussion › New game. New goals.
  • Ħøøժⅇժⓙɵⅇ

So with this new game and such. What are some of y'all's goals for this game? And how big do you see it getting?

• ☠Ð℞.Ɗعᵃナℌ☠➫ϻϮღ➬

More road trips 👍👍👍

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Im going to found a reclusive underground council of like minded players with an undisclosed roster of members.

Or

Ill just keep watching this show....

• Ħøøժⅇժⓙɵⅇ

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Im going to found a reclusive underground council of like minded players with an undisclosed roster of members.

Or

Probly the show idea

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Ħøøժⅇժⓙɵⅇ wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Or

Probly the show idea

Haha it was! Someone finally gets one of my ramblings!

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

Was it a show about how the HAARP is controlling our brains? Or is it the weather?

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

👤nͥobͣoͫdy👤 wrote:

Was it a show about how the HAARP is controlling our brains? Or is it the weather?

Haarp just ionizes the atmosphere. Either way no.

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

Why would the military want to ionize the atmosphere though? I'm not saying its mind control, but it's mind control.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

👤nͥobͣoͫdy👤 wrote:

Why would the military want to ionize the atmosphere though? I'm not saying its mind control, but it's mind control.

I don't know. Why would i? I read somewhere it had to do with weather modification... But I've also heard mind control.... But I don't really care about haarp. I know about it, but im more of a UFO and Political conspiracies kinda guy. Haarp is much too far away for me to be able to do anything about it.

• MÅTHÆMÅTÏÇ$

Northern lights for the tourists duh!

• Ħøøժⅇժⓙɵⅇ

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

👤nͥobͣoͫdy👤 wrote:

I don't know. Why would i? I read somewhere it had to do with weather modification... But I've also heard mind control.... But I don't really care about haarp. I know about it, but im more of a UFO and Political conspiracies kinda guy. Haarp is much too far away for me to be able to do anything about it.

Bingo, UFO's and conspiracies. The government is definitely hiding stuff.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Well yeah... It's all fun to make fun of conspiracy theories i know, but haven't you guys noticed that its actually happening now? I mean our president has the "authority" to lock you up forever, without trial, without telling anyone where you are, without disclosing the reason. He can also conduct a drone strike on your house without disclosing he did it. Strange times indeed.

• Hyena

Hey Greenman 👍 keeping it interesting.

Oh and as a side on topic I'm trying to get as many first directors as I can. Thought I had first director of Australia but Missy beat me to it... Got NSW, and a few in Sydney and surrounds though.

• 🔥SirTalkALot🔥

Number 1 in Florida!
    Oh wait I already have that.
    Now I must hold that.

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

Now I'm director of West Sussex, I'm trying to be director of Surrey and then Hampshire. Then I'll get some bases in Majorca (Spain)

Reply to this topic