What's that smell

ForumsGeneral Discussion › What's that smell
  • 〓DREAMSMASHER〓

what a stagnant game nothing has changed much since the beta I mean still no collect all resources button which was suggested during the beta maybe people like to continually tap the screen but come on

• TΛ͒T

Still no real use for a booby trap. Big deal it blows itself up. I say thank you since they cost money to have equipped.

• Treybo130

T/\T2 wrote:

Still no real use for a booby trap. Big deal it blows itself up. I say thank you since they cost money to have equipped.

Ding Ding Ding

• PINΞSΛ͒P

I don't like the collect all button idea. There isn't any code punching so we need some kind of work and those that actually do the work should benifiet just like with mob size in TW. I would like to see a option for selling multiple items though. With selling items there isn't any suspense what so ever. At least with scanning there are random items being collected.
    I agree that the booby trap is useless though.

• ᑔΛ͒łLΞYᑔUB

They just want us all to get carpal tunnel from tapping a million unnessasary times

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

T/\T2 wrote:

Wow so bitter you sound like someone who's just had their ass removed from the uk 😳imagine that someone with such a big mouth but yet proved they ain't got the minerals to back it up , tut tut send a message to support and tell them about your booby trap rant no one gonna listen to you hear buddy 😂😂😂😂😂🙊

• TΛ͒T

💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 wrote:

T/\T2 wrote:

Wow so bitter you sound like someone who's just had their ass removed from the uk 😳imagine that someone with such a big mouth but yet proved they ain't got the minerals to back it up , tut tut send a message to support

Funny you want to act like you or your team removed me by fighting. Just so everyone knows the truth here it is. They cried like the bitches they are to support. While support investigated my account was locked and the little bitches still took 2 days to remove me😂😂😂😂😂. NWS is trying to take credit for fighting when the fact is I did more in a couple days of being there then they have this whole war. Only 1 NWS member left in the USA and it's Donaido the pussy who just hides one turd in a dead zone.

• Sentinel

〓DREAMSMASHER〓 wrote:

what a stagnant game nothing has changed much since the beta I mean still no collect all resources button which was suggested during the beta maybe people like to continually tap the screen but come on

• 𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗔𝗡

★PINΞSΛP★ wrote:

I don't like the collect all button idea. There isn't any code punching so we need some kind of work and those that actually do the work should benifiet just like with mob size in TW. I would like to see a option for selling multiple items though. With selling items there isn't any suspense what so ever. At least with scanning there are random items being collected. I agree that the booby trap is useless though.

Agreed 👍

• 💫Donaido💫

TAT Support don't lock players out while they're investigating. See below:

GS_Support
    9/23/2014
    No action is taken on any player's account until an investigation is finished. Banning players for the time that an investigation is ongoing interferes with gameplay and benefits no one.

Based on the above you obviously DID cheat, obviously by getting a UK placed player to plant a base for you. If we didn't cap them support would have deleted them so we just saved them the hassle.😄😄

• TΛ͒T

Just because Suga cheated for you guys and you hide like a bitch doesn't mean you have any info about me. So just get back in your corner.

• 💫Donaido💫

T/\T2 wrote:

Just because Suga cheated for you guys and you hide like a bitch doesn't mean you have any info about me. So just get back in your corner.

Ooooh touch a nerve did I. I don't need info on you to know you were caught cheating. You admitted above that you were locked out and supports message about investigations prove that you did something illegal. As for me hiding. I'm not hiding. I'm in plain sight👀👀👀👀

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

T/\T2 wrote:

As for hiding you didn't do a very good job in the uk did you LOLOL

• 💫SugaDanio💫

💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 wrote:

T/\T2 wrote:

That's bollox, he's amazing at hiding.... I can't find him anywhere in the UK!

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

💫SugaDanio💫 wrote:

💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 wrote:

T/\T2 wrote:

😂😂😂😂😂😂come out come out wherever you are

• 💫Donaido💫

💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 wrote:

💫SugaDanio💫 wrote:

💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 wrote:

T/\T2 wrote:

This is the best game of hide and seek that I've ever played. 5 days later and I still can't find him.😂😂😂

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

💫Donaido💫 wrote:

💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 wrote:

💫SugaDanio💫 wrote:

💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 wrote:

T/\T2 wrote:

This is the best game of hide and seek that I've ever played. 5 days later and I still can't find him.😂😂😂

hiding in Glasgow lets go check guys quick incase he goes on one of them rampages that' no ones ever seen 🏃💨

• TΛ͒T

You guys are so dumb maybe I can help clear things up. Donaido is the bitch hiding just read what I wrote a little slower this time. And if you are saying I was hiding you really are bellends since you guys have the range I was setting up right on top of you. I can't help you guys are so bad at this game it still took you 2 days to cap a locked account😂😂😂. Here is usually where you guys try to act like I didn't just shut you all up and try to continue with your conversation so go right ahead. The gs community can already see how dumb you all are but please keep proving it cause I get a real kick out of it. Always love a good story.

• 💫SugaDanio💫

Haha! You retard, I was adding to what Scouser said not Don, somebody draw TiT a picture diagram. Also, of course it took us 2 days to remove you, you were hopping around for 24hrs you little ball sack!

• TΛ͒T

Wow👆👆see. Suga please spoof back over to America so we can fight on the map since it's clear you don't have the intelligence to argue with words.

• 💫SugaDanio💫

Says the person who's just deleted a message cus he got all confused with the argument... Now, lets get this Booby trap problem sorted, it's really bugging me, it's a MAJOR flaw in the game.

• TΛ͒T

Dude you really are an idiot. Nothing is deleted and I never said it was a flaw I said they are useless and I was thanking idiots like you for using them. When I said to prove to everyone how dumb you were it was a joke so you can stop at any time😂😂

• 💫SugaDanio💫

DUDE.... Haha! As if you just called me that. Hop on your skateboard and keep waffling on you boring old man wearing that trench coat hanging about the school gates.

• Picnic Thief

T/\T2 wrote:

You guys are so dumb maybe I can help clear things up. Donaido is the bitch hiding just read what I wrote a little slower this time. And if you are saying I was hiding you really are bellends since you guys have the range I was setting up right on top of you. I can't help you guys are so bad at this game it still took you 2 days to cap a locked account😂😂😂. Here is usually where you guys try to act like I didn't just shut you all up and try to continue with your conversation so go right ahead. The gs community can already see how dumb you all are but please keep proving it cause I get a real kick out of it. Always love a good story.

You were evicted from the UK within 2 days. Thats shameful mate. Only 2 days. All your tough talking and you have to cheat to get to the UK and after all that, only 2 days. 2 days. Did I mention you only lasted 2 days? Don't forget to write xx oh yeah, nooby traps are pointless.

2 days 😂

• TΛ͒T

Here he is the dumbest one of them all😂😂😂I was there for 3 days. The account was locked for the last 2 days I was there. You know the 2 full days it took to evict the locked account. But enough with the truth please continue with your story unless you are too busy painting one of your doll houses. I know you posted the link to see your "work" on pal but some people aren't on pal or in the room so if you could post again here that would be great as I'm sure people are interested to see the dolls you play with as an adult😂😂😂😂

• Picnic Thief

T/\T2 wrote:

Here he is the dumbest one of them all😂😂😂I was there for 3 days. The account was locked for the last 2 days I was there. You know the 2 full days it took to evict the locked account. But enough with the truth please continue with your story unless you are too busy painting one of your doll houses. I know you posted the link to see your "work" on pal but some people aren't on pal or in the room so if you could post again here that would be great as I'm sure people are interested to see the dolls you play with as an adult😂😂😂😂

Awww, still trying to convince yourself your a decent GS player? 2 days mate. 2 days 😂

• TΛ͒T

Aw you still can't even read along to get it right. Funny you want to talk here though considering you cried like a bitch to support just to not talk to me. How about that link to the dolls you paint big guy?😂😂I don't have to convince myself I'm good at this game as I prove it on the map not just in made up stories like the lot of you. Please tell the community anything you or your team have actually done besides run like bitches, get capped out of America, make up bullshit stories, lose every major city you try to control, take 2 days to kick a locked account,.............damn now that I look at it you guys really suck at this game. Ok come up with something that has nothing to do with the war or your dolls and their houses or the space shit that you paint now.

• Picnic Thief

You got so desperate you had to cheat and then only lasted 2 days. Say what you like mate, I'll be laughing at that for a looooong time 😂

• TΛ͒T

If I cheated support would have banned me or deleted my turds instantly like they did with Suga when he cheated. And I will stop with the math since you obviously can't follow along. And if you are looking for a pat on the back that It took you guys 2 full days to cap out a locked account then you are even more sad then I thought and that's pretty yard to do because trust me I think grown men that paint doll houses are pretty sad

• 💫SugaDanio💫

....Why oh why would a grown adult paint dolls houses....? Oh, shit maybe it's for his daughter you useless tool. Cracking bit of banter there fella, bet people are queuing upto be your mate haha! I'm bailing on this post I feel uncomfortable round this TiT chap, he's a creepy weirdo.

• Picnic Thief

T/\T2 wrote:

If I cheated support would have banned me or deleted my turds instantly like they did with Suga when he cheated. And I will stop with the math since you obviously can't follow along. And if you are looking for a pat on the back that It took you guys 2 full days to cap out a locked account then you are even more sad then I thought and that's pretty yard to do because trust me I think grown men that paint doll houses are pretty sad

Support didn't even have time to delete them, we evicted you that quickly. Every time you cry about it I just laugh a little bit louder 😂🍻

Reply to this topic