Shut Up!!!

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Shut Up!!!
  • Mr.D-Killer

This isnt turf wars no airports, maybe this game isnt ment for hopping, yes money gives you power, if thats how the game is than thats how it is so shut up!

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Mr.D-Killer wrote:

This isnt turf wars no airports, maybe this game isnt ment for hopping, yes money gives you power, if thats how the game is than thats how it is so shut up!

Nah. They should keep talking. Regardless of how stupid their words are. I like to skim the irrational behavior posts of strangers on the Internet because im a weirdo.

• Mr.D-Killer

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Mr.D-Killer wrote:

Nah. They should keep talking. Regardless of how stupid their words are. I like to skim the irrational behavior posts of strangers on the Internet because im a weirdo.

haha pedo

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Mr.D-Killer wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Mr.D-Killer wrote:

haha pedo

And outta left field, a pedophile remark! The crowd seems baffled!

• WhtABnchOfDorks

Mr.D-Killer wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Mr.D-Killer wrote:

haha pedo

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_f3SZ5Tu916o/S8MckanqhjI/AAAAAAAAQVc/Lho1C_tOXB8/s400/pedobear.png

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

But in all honesty i shouldn't be too baffled... I called someone a pedo earlier too....

Reply to this topic