Dropping by

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Dropping by
  • ☣ 🎸ӈɪƖƖßıƖƖγ🎸☣

I downloaded this app to say hi to all the players who abandoned TW in favor of this game. How's it going?

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Awesome. I hardly check into TW anymore

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

I wish I could combine what I like about both games into one. I may elaborate on that more in a bit but some one needs me in the bedroom...

• Treybo130

👤nͥobͣoͫdy👤 wrote:

I wish I could combine what I like about both games into one. I may elaborate on that more in a bit but some one needs me in the bedroom...

It seems your hand is already occupied.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

I haven't punched a code in a long time, and I'm pretty happy about that. Both games are fun, I just prefer this one.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

٤٩+:ńD٤٩dظ:rdي wrote:

I haven't punched a code in a long time, and I'm pretty happy about that. Both games are fun, I just prefer this one.

• ☣Alexander☣

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

• Devilfish2400

👍👍👍

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

I really like how the mob/agents are done in GS. Searching the map is way easier in TW. I miss the concept of taxing. Capo in TW means nothing in TW compared to GS. I really like how all the loot in TW works. Biggest deal for me though is not having to punch codes so I'll stick with GS.

• ☣Alexander☣

Yeah. I wish i could tax all the piles of bases i see... 😕
    I also like hopping better in GS.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

I like the mechanics of this game way more; the map is organized into distinct and logical regions. The map style is lots cooler too. No airplanes here, so this game is actually a gps game. No time wasted punching codes. Less time wasted hopping. The only thing that this game lacks is active players. TW has beter attendance in the forums so what I do is I play this game on the map, then I switch apps and check the TW forums. Best of both worlds.

• RARE

☣ 🎸ӈɪƖƖßıƖƖγ🎸☣ wrote:

I downloaded this app to say hi to all the players who abandoned TW in favor of this game. How's it going?

Penis

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

RARE wrote:

☣ 🎸ӈɪƖƖßıƖƖγ🎸☣ wrote:

Penis

There he is!

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

RARE wrote:

☣ 🎸ӈɪƖƖßıƖƖγ🎸☣ wrote:

Penis

Always good when Rare's penis makes an appearance. 👏👏👏

• Treybo130

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

• RARE

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

RARE wrote:

☣ 🎸ӈɪƖƖßıƖƖγ🎸☣ wrote:

Penis

Always good when Rare's penis makes an appearance. 👏👏👏

That's what she said

Reply to this topic